forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Can you all please stop fighting? everyone's situation is different in different places. and as i've known Nia. and talked to her about stuff, and seen and met their mom…she isn't the best person in the world. and i know she would do something like that to nia..and i can also say that fighting like this and arguing isn't going to help anyone in any siuation. breathes slowly goodness.

sorry bub. i am done talking about it anyway.

don't be sorry.. wanna talk more in that other site?..

@Pickles group

Whether or not Nia is lying is not our place to say. We don't know the extent of their situation. You're allowed to think they're lying, but this arguing never gets us anywhere. Nothing ever changes because of it. I understand how frustrating it would seem if you do believe they are lying, but this is the venting chat and they have just as much right to share their feelings here as anyone else.

^^^^^^

Deleted user

like i said. i’m done talking.

why would you claim to know my age tho
and 13?
like damn

Deleted user

mir. if you don’t believe me it’s totally fine. because unfortunately i don’t need the approval of a thirteen year old for my situation to be valid. :/

definitely not 13 but kay
idk where you got that but it's probably the age I said I was when I met you because I thought you were 12 lmao

i don’t care how old you are. the point is. i don’t need approval from anyone to say my situation is fucking valid. especially you.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Whether or not Nia is lying is not our place to say. We don't know the extent of their situation. You're allowed to think they're lying, but this arguing never gets us anywhere. Nothing ever changes because of it. I understand how frustrating it would seem if you do believe they are lying, but this is the venting chat and they have just as much right to share their feelings here as anyone else.

^^^this one

Deleted user

Can you all please stop fighting? everyone's situation is different in different places. and as i've known Nia. and talked to her about stuff, and seen and met their mom…she isn't the best person in the world. and i know she would do something like that to nia..and i can also say that fighting like this and arguing isn't going to help anyone in any siuation. breathes slowly goodness.

sorry bub. i am done talking about it anyway.

don't be sorry.. wanna talk more in that other site?..

yeah…

Deleted user

right..so everyone just back up and breathe…(please?..)

Deleted user

If you don't want people to judge a situation you know sounds unbelievable, keep it to yourself.

@Pickles group

If you don't want people to judge a situation you know sounds unbelievable, keep it to yourself.

Or keep it to yourself and just let them vent??

Deleted user

oh trust me. i fucking will.

Deleted user

oh trust me. i fucking will.

sounds like a plan 👌👌

@Moxie group

You were both within your rights to complain, but arguing about it doesn't do anyone any good. Maybe just stick to pms next time with like-minded people, especially since this is a problem we keep running into.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

ahem-

no.

we’re not doing this shit.
this is the fucking venting space. You know, for people to vent their situations, regardless of what others think.
Did you not see those words plastered in big text all over the original?

You are not the moderator here, and i’m getting very tired of you acting like it.

Deleted user

Ella out here like a fucking Q U E E N, we do approve

^^^

Deleted user

Ella out here like a fucking Q U E E N, we do approve

^^^

SLAY HUN-NEEE!

Deleted user

we’re not doing this shit.
this is the fucking venting space. You know, for people to vent their situations, regardless of what others think.

You do realize this situation is going to get people worked up when I think we all have our suspicions, right? You're not at all worried about people getting worked up over this?

Did you not see those words plastered in big text all over the original?

You are not the moderator here, and i’m getting very tired of you acting like it.

Oh, hon, I know. I wouldn't have created a chat this petty, untruthful, and dramatic.

Can't help but noticed the only ones who agreed with this are also known for being quite toxic.

I'll be heading out of this toxic chat. Don't get yourselves too worked up over a situation you know isn't real. ✌️