forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Fraust

Why the fuck
Did y'all make so many new pages
Time to respond to all the shit
No offense taken on the straight people can't communicate thing. I can't. I'm shit at communication
On the guy, might be ace tbh, but I guess smash?? He's kinda cute ig

@Pickles group

honestly anyone could find my full name and parent's names in like 2 seconds if they tried

My dad's very paranoid which is why I'm not allowed to have social media also Snapchat is really dumb and so are most of the people on there

@Moxie group

Huh. I have a lot of thoughts on denominations but I'll keep them to myself because I don't see a way to not come off as rude.

Oh now I'm real curious

Same. And you know I can take some rudeness.

Oh yeah, I know. Its not you I'm worried about

@The-Magician group

Huh. I have a lot of thoughts on denominations but I'll keep them to myself because I don't see a way to not come off as rude.

Oh now I'm real curious

I feel called out..

@Pickles group

Oh now I'm real curious

Pickles have I mentioned recently that I like you a lot and think you're very cool?? Because you need to know that.

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ Wut

I just think you're cool. Accept it

I mean thanks and I think you're cool too. I just didn't think anyone besides Jyn and Ella did much more than tolerate me just because I'm always here

@Moxie group

Oh now I'm real curious

I feel called out..

I'm also not worried about you. You're not even Christain and I trust you with my raw, rude thoughts

@Pickles group

Oh now I'm real curious

Then who?? Am I too stupid to figure it out?

@The-Magician group

I feel called out..

I'm also not worried about you. You're not even Christain and I trust you with my raw, rude thoughts

I think I’m misreading it all again. Ever since I stopped smoking and drinking my head has been a bit weird. CARRY ON

Deleted user

I think Pickles is cool

i've also given up on following this conversation so Ill jump in with random things.

@Pickles group

I think Pickles is cool

i've also given up on following this conversation so Ill jump in with random things.

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ Why do y'all think I'm cool? Who started this lie?
I legitimately thought you guys didn't like me

@Moxie group

Its not really anyone in particular. Just anyone who isn't Dom who's part of a Christain denomination. I have some not-nice thoughts on the subject and I wouldn't want people saying anything like what I think about my type of Christianity (is that the right term??). If no one minds tho and you all are really that curious, I'll share. (just probably not in this particular chat).

Deleted user

Actually, the name you know me as isn't 100%.

Pikachu face

shrug

@Pickles group

I think Pickles is cool

As have I

It's easier if you just strong arm your way into all of the conversations

@Moxie group

I think Pickles is cool

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ Why do y'all think I'm cool? Who started this lie?
I legitimately thought you guys didn't like me

We just all separately came to the same conclusion.
Idk man you just are sorry I'm bad at telling people why I like them or else I would tell you

@Pickles group

Its not really anyone in particular. Just anyone who isn't Dom who's part of a Christain denomination. I have some not-nice thoughts on the subject and I wouldn't want people saying anything like what I think about my type of Christianity (is that the right term??). If no one minds tho and you all are really that curious, I'll share. (just probably not in this particular chat).

PM ME

@Fraust

I don't mind
I'm pretty curious tbh

Deleted user

guess who didn’t sleep cause they have to take medication not prescribed to them ??

don't
take
it????????????????

i’m
being
forced
to????????

you're not if you don't have a prescription.

my mum (who is a nurse) wrote up a prescription and is also the one making me take it. if i don’t she forces it down my throat. so yes. i am being forced to take it.

@Pickles group

guess who didn’t sleep cause they have to take medication not prescribed to them ??

don't
take
it????????????????

i’m
being
forced
to????????

you're not if you don't have a prescription.

my mum (who is a nurse) wrote up a prescription and is also the one making me take it. if i don’t she forces it down my throat. so yes. i am being forced to take it.

So it is prescribed.

@Moxie group

Probably Dom lol

Pfft you are wrong Loooooooool!

Idk man I think that might be the answer. No shade to you though, obviously

Nah, I didn't mean Dom. I know he doesn't give two shits if I'm rude about most things

@HighPockets group

Probably Dom lol

Pfft you are wrong Loooooooool!

Idk man I think that might be the answer. No shade to you though, obviously

Nah, I didn't mean Dom. I know he doesn't give two shits if I'm rude about most things

Ooh, now I'm curious lol