forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I have to find a girl that is mostly the same in religion. As it is, I am not settled there. I don't really have a my church. It would be unwise to drag a girl along that journey.

Like …. denomination?

Yeah.

Maybe its because I was raised non-denominational but I really don’t see a difference. I didn’t even know they were that important, but apparently they are.

Oh it's a huge deal. But most Protestants it doesn't make a difference but it really does. If two churches teach differing opinions at least one of them is wrong. So obviously finding the right one is super important to me. I really am trying to find the right church. The one that's like the first one. It might be impossible…

tfw you wanna ask for a vibe check but no one knows your name but that's by your choosing so you really have no one to blame for this problem but yourself

i accidentally found your name on instagram I promise I'm not a creep
I can tell you the vibe tho

lmao its okay, I found yours too

Wait what?!?

We have a mutual friend. Simple as that

No the way this is phrased I'm reading it as if Mir's name isn't Mir.

@Pickles group

tfw you wanna ask for a vibe check but no one knows your name but that's by your choosing so you really have no one to blame for this problem but yourself

Wait what?!?

me too and I'm extra confused because I've seen other stuff with her first and last name and now I don't know if they're both completely made up

Deleted user

To those who gave me badass vibe checks: a head pat and a gentle nose boop

Yall are the best. 💞💞💞💞

@Moxie group

Wait what?!?

Oh no, I meant her instagram lol

@Pickles group

Wait what?!?

Ah. Now I feel kinda dumb

@Moxie group

I have to find a girl that is mostly the same in religion. As it is, I am not settled there. I don't really have a my church. It would be unwise to drag a girl along that journey.

Like …. denomination?

Yeah.

Maybe its because I was raised non-denominational but I really don’t see a difference. I didn’t even know they were that important, but apparently they are.

Oh it's a huge deal. But most Protestants it doesn't make a difference but it really does. If two churches teach differing opinions at least one of them is wrong. So obviously finding the right one is super important to me. I really am trying to find the right church. The one that's like the first one. It might be impossible…

Huh. I have a lot of thoughts on denominations but I'll keep them to myself because I don't see a way to not come off as rude.

@Moxie group

Wait what?!?

Ah. Now I feel kinda dumb

No don't, I worded that weridly

@Pickles group

Huh. I have a lot of thoughts on denominations but I'll keep them to myself because I don't see a way to not come off as rude.

Oh now I'm real curious

Deleted user

Also– he's much too young for me so naturally pass, but he cute like my little brother. 10/10 would have him as a minion.

Deleted user

Imagine having an Instagram, can't relate :(

same. I'm kinda glad.

i always got hacked on instagram

@Moxie group

Oh now I'm real curious

Pickles have I mentioned recently that I like you a lot and think you're very cool?? Because you need to know that.

@HighPockets group

same. I'm kinda glad.

I'm kinda glad too, I don't really like social media too much
Not in like a "damn millenials on their phones!" boomery way, but in a "nah, I'm not into that drama" way

@Pickles group

Oh now I'm real curious

Pickles have I mentioned recently that I like you a lot and think you're very cool?? Because you need to know that.

👀👀👀 Wut

Oh now I'm real curious

Same. And you know I can take some rudeness.

@Pickles group

same. I'm kinda glad.

I'm kinda glad too, I don't really like social media too much
Not in like a "damn millenials on their phones!" boomery way, but in a "nah, I'm not into that drama" way

I took my friend to school once and the amount of drama he explained to me from a single night on social media? Nah I'm good. Besides, my actual friends don't care

@Moxie group

Oh now I'm real curious

👀👀👀 Wut

I just think you're cool. Accept it