forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

tfw you wanna ask for a vibe check but no one knows your name but that's by your choosing so you really have no one to blame for this problem but yourself

i accidentally found your name on instagram I promise I'm not a creep
I can tell you the vibe tho

lmao its okay, I found yours too
yes please, I would appreciate that

That one pretty rich girl everyone wants to be

Aww what? Thats way nicer than my opinon
Personally I think my name makes me sound like a bitchy straight girl, or at least my full name does

I actually love your name and would 100% name a child it

@Moxie group

tfw you wanna ask for a vibe check but no one knows your name but that's by your choosing so you really have no one to blame for this problem but yourself

Wait what?!?

We have a mutual friend. Simple as that

Deleted user

Okay I must live in medieval times. The fuck is a vibe check?

The vibes your name gives off

What vibe does my name give off? Don’t care which name it is, I have 3 for a reason

give me all three and i'll give you an answer. (please?)

I’ll send them to you in the DMs

alright

@Moxie group

Personally I think my name makes me sound like a bitchy straight girl, or at least my full name does

Are you gonna sit here and tell me that said bitchy straight girl isn't pretty and rich and that people don't want to be her? Because every name I can think of that gives off those vibes gives off both at the same time

Oh frick that's a good point

@RedTheLoveless

What vibe does my name give off? Don’t care which name it is, I have 3 for a reason

Lee: chill, friendly, won't tolerate bullshit, bit mysterious to just about everyone

@Moxie group

Oh word???

@Pickles group

I have to find a girl that is mostly the same in religion. As it is, I am not settled there. I don't really have a my church. It would be unwise to drag a girl along that journey.

Like …. denomination?

Yeah.

Maybe its because I was raised non-denominational but I really don’t see a difference. I didn’t even know they were that important, but apparently they are.

I go to a non-denominational church and I feel like it's a little less conservative than others? Like, we don't have to dress up, although a lot of people do, and it's a lot of stories, "here's the context for this thing that some people misuse", and "God said love everyone and you suck too so get your head out of your petunia"
Just mine?

Deleted user

Oh word???

woooooooooord.

@Moxie group

Knowing your full name, I get a cool chic vibe. Like, you think at first that they'll be standoffish but in reality they're super sweet and fun.

Hjhfkahjkaf. Thank you ?? Everyone is so nice about my name I can't-

@Moxie group

I have to find a girl that is mostly the same in religion. As it is, I am not settled there. I don't really have a my church. It would be unwise to drag a girl along that journey.

Like …. denomination?

Yeah.

Maybe its because I was raised non-denominational but I really don’t see a difference. I didn’t even know they were that important, but apparently they are.

I go to a non-denominational church and I feel like it's a little less conservative than others? Like, we don't have to dress up, although a lot of people do, and it's a lot of stories, "here's the context for this thing that some people misuse", and "God said love everyone and you suck too so get your head out of your petunia"
Just mine?

Nope. Feel that. My church is like pretty much like that. We also have a lotttttt of college kids and young families

@Moxie group

Oh word???

woooooooooord.

whack. Well thank you

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Like …. denomination?

Yeah.

Just mine?

That's how mine was, I led worship for the kids. People could have tattoos and nobody really had to dress up or anything and piercings were fine. Teenagers could not dress up because after the lesson, we would go down to the gym and play kickball with our leader, Tyler and that was always bomb.
Then a whole thing happened with a child predator and nobody we know goes there anymore…

Deleted user

Alright if i give you all my Two names (not including nicknames) give me your best descriptions please!
Elizabeth ((it's my biological name..))
Jake

Deleted user

guess who didn’t sleep cause they have to take medication not prescribed to them ??

Deleted user

guess who didn’t sleep cause they have to take medication not prescribed to them ??

don't
take
it????????????????

Deleted user

oh goodness hun..

@The-Magician group

Lee: chill, friendly, won't tolerate bullshit, bit mysterious to just about everyone

That sounds about right to be honest. Thank you

@Anemone eco

Alright if i give you all my Two names (not including nicknames) give me your best descriptions please!
Jake

I've got nothing for the first one. But when I think Jake I honestly just picture a smile with a light chuckle. It gives me a kind of happy feeling and sort of makes me smile too. I also think of the State Farm guy but we won't talk about that. It gives me the sort of vibe of a fun-loving guy who all-around hates conflict.

@RedTheLoveless

That sounds about right to be honest. Thank you

Mhm!

@Pickles group

Jake

I love how you're just like "Elizabeth. I don't want it" and I'm just like "Elizabeth. I'll take it"
Anyway
Jake (just the name): old teen, super polite around adults, crackhead everywhere else, feigns interest in things adults have to say for possibly malicious reasons or maybe they really do just like trains
Elizabeth gives me oddly the same vibes, but possibly an old woman who loves cats and her husband
You as a person give me soft vibes, perhaps a bit of gentle chaotic [redacted]w[redacted] energy, much cuddles

Deleted user

don't
take
it????????????????

i’m
being
forced
to????????

Deleted user

Jake

I've got nothing for the first one. But when I think Jake I honestly just picture a smile with a light chuckle. It gives me a kind of happy feeling and sort of makes me smile too. I also think of the State Farm guy but we won't talk about that. It gives me the sort of vibe of a fun-loving guy who all-around hates conflict.

yeah, usually that first name is taken as Liz.. and woah i am definitely close to that honestly

Deleted user

don't
take
it????????????????

i’m
being
forced
to????????

you're not if you don't have a prescription.