forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

guess who didn’t sleep cause they have to take medication not prescribed to them ??

don't
take
it????????????????

i’m
being
forced
to????????

you're not if you don't have a prescription.

my mum (who is a nurse) wrote up a prescription and is also the one making me take it. if i don’t she forces it down my throat. so yes. i am being forced to take it.

So it is prescribed.

after all my doctors said don’t medicate me and mum wasn’t satisfied so she wrote up her own then yes but she doesn’t count cause she’s not my fucking doctor. ALL of my professionals said do not, under any circumstance. medicate me.

@HighPockets group

guess who didn’t sleep cause they have to take medication not prescribed to them ??

don't
take
it????????????????

i’m
being
forced
to????????

you're not if you don't have a prescription.

my mum (who is a nurse) wrote up a prescription and is also the one making me take it. if i don’t she forces it down my throat. so yes. i am being forced to take it.

So it is prescribed.

after all my doctors said don’t medicate me and mum wasn’t satisfied so she wrote up her own then yes but she doesn’t count cause she’s not my fucking doctor. ALL of my professionals said do not, under any circumstance. medicate me.

I'm pretty sure that's a crime, then.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Its not really anyone in particular. Just anyone who isn't Dom who's part of a Christain denomination. I have some not-nice thoughts on the subject and I wouldn't want people saying anything like what I think about my type of Christianity (is that the right term??). If no one minds tho and you all are really that curious, I'll share. (just probably not in this particular chat).

https://www.notebook.ai/forum/general-chat/ask-the-christians/page-6 Here maybe?

Deleted user

yeah, that’s something she does a lot

So report it then.

i do report it. you should see how big the police file is.

@HighPockets group

Its not really anyone in particular. Just anyone who isn't Dom who's part of a Christain denomination. I have some not-nice thoughts on the subject and I wouldn't want people saying anything like what I think about my type of Christianity (is that the right term??). If no one minds tho and you all are really that curious, I'll share. (just probably not in this particular chat).

https://www.notebook.ai/forum/general-chat/ask-the-christians/page-6 Here maybe?

Personally I'm not a huge fan of denominations, I don't see the point of dividing the same basic concept into a ton of pieces.

@Pickles group

Personally I'm not a huge fan of denominations, I don't see the point of dividing the same basic concept into a ton of pieces.

Me too. I've only been to a handful of Presbyterian services and one Catholic service, so maybe I'm just missing something

@Fraust

Honestly, no offense, but I find it kinda hard to believe that the police aren't flying anything if you've reported this

@HighPockets group

Me too. I've only been to a handful of Presbyterian services and one Catholic service, so maybe I'm just missing something

I'm Catholic, but I've been to Lutheran services before. And even among Catholic churches, some do it different; I went to one in Kentucky that used actual bread during communion, and even the three I go to the most are different based on the priests, congregation, etc.

Deleted user

and this is where i exit. because no offense. i don’t have to justify this entire situation to anyone.

@Pickles group

I'm Catholic, but I've been to Lutheran services before. And even among Catholic churches, some do it different; I went to one in Kentucky that used actual bread during communion, and even the three I go to the most are different based on the priests, congregation, etc.

Once my parents went to a wedding where they did communion only they couldn't see what was going on and when they got up there, the priest fed it to them and my dad said he was really scared

@Moxie group

I am not the biggest fan of that chat and the things that are talked about there, so I think I'd rather do it in the rudeness chat if Eris doesn't mind

@HighPockets group

Once my parents went to a wedding where they did communion only they couldn't see what was going on and when they got up there, the priest fed it to them and my dad said he was really scared

Oh yeah, some people take communion directly on the tongue. I don't, I don't like people's hands being in my mouth lmao.

@Fraust

I'm in Kentucky and I can confirm that my church uses real bread
I've been to churches that use the stale cracker things though

@Moxie group

Lol we use gluten free rice crackers cause California

@The-Magician group

I’ve never understood why it matters if you use a wafer/cracker/bread whatever.. I don’t understand the appeal in transsubstantiation anyway