forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I don't like it when people argue can we just be friends?

u don't mind being your friend, Im jake! offers my hand

@The-Magician group

Some uneducated bitches are just too far up their own vaginas to be caring people. Sorry Ella, you don’t need this, please forgive my involvement in the arguments

Deleted user

Some uneducated bitches are just too far up their own vaginas to be caring people. Sorry Ella, you don’t need this, please forgive my involvement in the arguments

^^^
same here… i’m sorry i started this…

@HighPockets group

I miss winterguard, just not the people I wish I had my own flaggg

I miss choir, it's so boring online. And I miss my chaotic lunch table too.

Deleted user

i could use a hug. i won't say why or what happened, but i could use a hug and some reassurance that it'll all be okay

hug

it’ll all be okay.

@saor_illust school

i could use a hug. i won't say why or what happened, but i could use a hug and some reassurance that it'll all be okay

hug

it’ll all be okay.

<333333

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

mir?
you do realize that you’re the one who causes all the arguments, right?

does it ever cross your mind, even once, that maybe everyone else isn’t the problem?

@HighPockets group

I miss my Shakespeare elective. I miss my creative writing class. I miss the seniors in my anatomy class that shared a brain cell (seriously, absolutely hilarious desk partners). I miss my friend, who would aggressively t-pose at me when I passed her in the hallways. I miss my friend who would let me ramble about my incorrect character quotes to them at lunch. I miss my friend from Minnesota, who I might not see again until next year. I miss the librarians who always waved at me when I was there. I miss my friends in English (but not the obnoxious kid who wouldn't shut the fuck up). I miss biking to the library when I needed some peace and calm. I miss going out for long drives at night and listening to music as I poorly explained books to my dad. I miss being able to go to book stores and be surrounded by words. I miss the sleekness of my local Target, and all the time I spent there after work. I miss shophopping to search in vain for Star Wars figures I ended up getting off Amazon. I miss accidentally finding used book stores tucked away in strip malls. I miss when everything was normal, and I don't know if normal will ever really return.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

biggest hug
it’ll be okay, fren

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I miss my Shakespeare elective. I miss my creative writing class. I miss the seniors in my anatomy class that shared a brain cell (seriously, absolutely hilarious desk partners). I miss my friend, who would aggressively t-pose at me when I passed her in the hallways. I miss my friend who would let me ramble about my incorrect character quotes to them at lunch. I miss my friend from Minnesota, who I might not see again until next year. I miss the librarians who always waved at me when I was there. I miss my friends in English (but not the obnoxious kid who wouldn't shut the fuck up). I miss biking to the library when I needed some peace and calm. I miss going out for long drives at night and listening to music as I poorly explained books to my dad. I miss being able to go to book stores and be surrounded by words. I miss the sleekness of my local Target, and all the time I spent there after work. I miss shophopping to search in vain for Star Wars figures I ended up getting off Amazon. I miss accidentally finding used book stores tucked away in strip malls. I miss when everything was normal, and I don't know if normal will ever really return.

This is a decent monologue.

@HighPockets group

This is a decent monologue.

Thanks lol.
Would've turned this in for my COVID monologue but it had to be from a different point of view.

@HighPockets group

My cat just attacked my foot. She hasn't done that in a while and it kind of hurt

I'm a little jealous of your cat's manners, mine is a very naughty kitty but I love her anyways.
I posted a pic of her on my Goodreads, and one of my friends commented "she looks so smart!" and all I could think of was when she tried to eat a LEGO tree and failed because the piece was too big for her mouth.

@saor_illust school

biggest hug
it’ll be okay, fren

<33333
i love you ella