forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

ella. it’s fine. i was in the wrong.

that doesn’t matter. regardless of who started this, some of the things she said were, in my opinion, unacceptable.

Deleted user

again. i apologise for the disruption i have caused.

@Pickles group

My cat just attacked my foot. She hasn't done that in a while and it kind of hurt

I'm a little jealous of your cat's manners, mine is a very naughty kitty but I love her anyways.
I posted a pic of her on my Goodreads, and one of my friends commented "she looks so smart!" and all I could think of was when she tried to eat a LEGO tree and failed because the piece was too big for her mouth.

She's stopped attacking me for the most part because I'm her favorite. But earlier she was under my desk trying to eat things and tried to bite me when I tried to pick her up. So I just sat and stared at her and she stared back until the little shithead got up on her hind legs with her paws abover her head like a fucking bear and just fell towards me. Twice.
She tried to eat: an eraser, some dust, some styrofoam, a ribbon and the threads coming off of it, and some broken mirror

@Pickles group

Hmm. Reading through the pages I missed was not very pleasant.

Agreed.

Wasn't especially pleasant being here for the pages either

@HighPockets group

My cat just attacked my foot. She hasn't done that in a while and it kind of hurt

I'm a little jealous of your cat's manners, mine is a very naughty kitty but I love her anyways.
I posted a pic of her on my Goodreads, and one of my friends commented "she looks so smart!" and all I could think of was when she tried to eat a LEGO tree and failed because the piece was too big for her mouth.

She's stopped attacking me for the most part because I'm her favorite. But earlier she was under my desk trying to eat things and tried to bite me when I tried to pick her up. So I just sat and stared at her and she stared back until the little shithead got up on her hind legs with her paws abover her head like a fucking bear and just fell towards me. Twice.
She tried to eat: an eraser, some dust, some styrofoam, a ribbon and the threads coming off of it, and some broken mirror

I'm my cat's favorite as well, but that doesn't stop her. She was kneading my blanket earlier today, so that made up for the biting lol.

@Anemone eco

Hmm. Reading through the pages I missed was not very pleasant.

Agreed.

Wasn't especially pleasant being here for the pages either

I imagine not. I'm glad I missed it.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I miss my Shakespeare elective. I miss my creative writing class. I miss the seniors in my anatomy class that shared a brain cell (seriously, absolutely hilarious desk partners). I miss my friend, who would aggressively t-pose at me when I passed her in the hallways. I miss my friend who would let me ramble about my incorrect character quotes to them at lunch. I miss my friend from Minnesota, who I might not see again until next year. I miss the librarians who always waved at me when I was there. I miss my friends in English (but not the obnoxious kid who wouldn't shut the fuck up). I miss biking to the library when I needed some peace and calm. I miss going out for long drives at night and listening to music as I poorly explained books to my dad. I miss being able to go to book stores and be surrounded by words. I miss the sleekness of my local Target, and all the time I spent there after work. I miss shophopping to search in vain for Star Wars figures I ended up getting off Amazon. I miss accidentally finding used book stores tucked away in strip malls. I miss when everything was normal, and I don't know if normal will ever really return.

This is a decent monologue.

Thanks lol.
Would've turned this in for my COVID monologue but it had to be from a different point of view.

Save it. Then mess with it and give it to a characer.

@Pickles group

I'm my cat's favorite as well, but that doesn't stop her. She was kneading my blanket earlier today, so that made up for the biting lol.

Yup. Mine made let me carry her around for a while and she got into my sister's lunch so overall it was a good cat day

@HighPockets group

Yup. Mine made let me carry her around for a while and she got into my sister's lunch so overall it was a good cat day

I pick mine up a lot and carry her around, she's pretty small so it's not too hard. But she likes to bit and kick, so that adds a challenge.

@Pickles group

I pick mine up a lot and carry her around, she's pretty small so it's not too hard. But she likes to bit and kick, so that adds a challenge.

Callie won't let anyone else pick her up and she treats me like her carriage. I just kind of cradle my arms and she sits on top. And then we go wherever she looks. It's a good arrangement

@HighPockets group

Callie won't let anyone else pick her up and she treats me like her carriage. I just kind of cradle my arms and she sits on top. And then we go wherever she looks. It's a good arrangement

Shelby makes a little "mmrph!" noise when I pick her up, but she usually doesn't mind.

@Pickles group

Shelby makes a little "mmrph!" noise when I pick her up, but she usually doesn't mind.

That's so cute~

@HighPockets group

That's so cute~

She's very cute, but very rude too.

Deleted user

I'm in Kentucky and I can confirm that my church uses real bread
I've been to churches that use the stale cracker things though

Lol we use gluten free rice crackers cause California

I wheezed so hard at this I choked

Deleted user

I missed a giant drama and I feel so bad now… I could've comforted someone, made them feel better, maybe just listened to them… my people pleasing side is out and now I'm even more depressed… I'm so sick of being offline, I miss a lot…

Deleted user

I missed a giant drama and I feel so bad now… I could've comforted someone, made them feel better, maybe just listened to them… my people pleasing side is out and now I'm even more depressed… I'm so sick of being offline, I miss a lot…

hugs you im here if you need someone to talk to dude : )

Deleted user

Thanks

Deleted user

That's so cute~

awe, my cat was abuse by her last owners so when you go to pet her head, she flinches…and sometimes when i pet her..and she's purring i lay my head next to her and just listen to her happiness

Deleted user

Thanks

ofc! ^w^

@Pickles group

That's so cute~

awe, my cat was abuse by her last owners so when you go to pet her head, she flinches…and sometimes when i pet her..and she's purring i lay my head next to her and just listen to her happiness

this makes my heart hurt-