forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

OH NO are you okay???
I mean its accurate

Next time I will not read anything from you whilst drinking anything sparkling
XD

@Moxie group

Okay hi hello I'm here to vent
So on Wednesdays I do social media fast. My mom brought up the idea and I agreed it was a good idea so know I do that. I don't count notebook, plus I try not to be here on the weekends anyway. So she saw my phone when she moved it earlier because apparently I need to keep my phone on my person at all times to have any privacy and she saw some Instagram messages from one of my internet friends. So she asked me if I was texting with people during this and I said yes. Because its literally just texting. I'm not looking at my instagram feed. I'm not doing anything except talking to this person. Its the same as if I was texting in iMessage except she definitely wouldn't approve of me giving my internet friends my phone number. And then she gave me this whole spiel about how I have to be careful with what I put in my mind and how sometimes I have to take a break so I don't get cloudy.

And so now I'm mad and I really want to go on Instagram just to spite her.
I'm very strongly thinking about it.

@Moxie group

OH NO are you okay???
I mean its accurate

Next time I will not read anything from you whilst drinking anything sparkling
XD

Well duh, I'm too hilarious

Deleted user

hmm ,i can agree…my mom is the same way..except i don't have a phone

@Pickles group

I watched the video for what I was supposed to do today in one of my classes at midnight and then I didn't do it all day. Great

@Anemone eco

i have 4 dm notifications
i’m slightly scared

Well, be sure that if you don't trust they won't be emotionally tolling that you don't open them.

Deleted user

i’m slightly scared

What happened, are you okay?

@Pickles group

i’m slightly scared

Well, be sure that if you don't trust they won't be emotionally tolling that you don't open them.

One is mine and I don't think it's emotionally tolling. My b if it is

@Pickles group

i’m slightly scared

Can't relate
I hardly ever have any

Rude D:

It's true. I get more now than I used to, though

Deleted user

i’m slightly scared

One is mine and I don't think it's emotionally tolling. My b if it is

one is mine… sorry…

@HighPockets group

i’m slightly scared

Can't relate
I hardly ever have any

Rude D:

Same, I've gotten more in the past week or two than ever before.

@Fraust

feelin pretty bad rn ngl

Wanna talk about it?

well, I sit on the floor of my shower so I can shave my legs because I'm not very flexible, and I just kinda looked down at myself and I just looked so fat?? Like, logically, it was probably just my looseish skin folding over itself to look like fat rolls, but now I just feel gross and sad and trying not to cry?? Also I kinda got lost in my thoughts (always bad) and started thinking about all the times my brother kept saying that I can't do certain things because I can't even get my schoolwork done. The thing is, I'm getting my work done now, my parents helped me get a good schedule, but it just hurts so much for some reason. Like, I'm trying so fucking hard and he doesn't even care and now I'm crying and I kinda want to try and make myself throw up but I'm scared

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

update: they're all fine lol
just three different versions of the ckc with completely unrelated messages and one direct message
it's just weird cause i normally only get 4 in like a week or more so that was… really weird

@Pickles group

i’m slightly scared

Can't relate
I hardly ever have any

Rude D:

Same, I've gotten more in the past week or two than ever before.

I don't get random people pming me. Well, I got one once when I put in my bio that my interests were not fighting people about ducks and that if anyone pmed me about it I would ignore them forever. And once when I put that Christmas was just Thanksgiving with presents and therefore better. But I have friends now. Kind of.