forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

that moment when you say something hella controversial and nobody acknowledges it or yells at you so you just

@Pickles group

I'm in Kentucky and I can confirm that my church uses real bread
I've been to churches that use the stale cracker things though

I’ve never understood why it matters if you use a wafer/cracker/bread whatever.. I don’t understand the appeal in transsubstantiation anyway

Do some people think it matters? Huh.

YES.

….why?

@Pickles group

that moment when you say something hella controversial and nobody acknowledges it or yells at you so you just

did I miss it?

@Fraust

honestly I agree but I didn't want people to get mad at me lol

@The-Magician group

@philosophicalmess

1. If your mother prescribed you a medication, she must think it would be for the best.
  2. Yes, that's very much illegal.
  3. If you honestly reported this, she would be in jail. You keep saying 'I don't have to justify' because you don't want to admit you're lying. Police don't take this stuff lightly. I'm in a mood, so I'm just gonna say it:

Stop. Lying.

Honestly Miriam.. I don’t think you understand the situation they’re in. You have no right to judge whether someone is lying about something like this when you have no knowing of every little detail of the situation. You need to back off, because I have no doubt that you’re only making their situation worse by making comments like that.

Deleted user

honestly I agree but I didn't want people to get mad at me lol

@Caustic-Fraust-Is-The-Pokemon-Champion nah b say it

Deleted user

as for you lee– I vowed to myself a while ago to not engage with you unless 100% necessary because of what it did to my own person and mental state. So I won't be responding to that shrug

Deleted user

@philosophicalmess

1. If your mother prescribed you a medication, she must think it would be for the best.
  2. Yes, that's very much illegal.
  3. If you honestly reported this, she would be in jail. You keep saying 'I don't have to justify' because you don't want to admit you're lying. Police don't take this stuff lightly. I'm in a mood, so I'm just gonna say it:

Stop. Lying.

i’m not fucking lying miriam. no need to jump down my fucking throat

@Fraust

again, it's just kinda hard for me to believe that the police know about this and aren't doing shit about it. Domestic violence is taken very seriously by the police, and if everything you're saying is true, your mother would be in prison already. Verbal abuse gets looked over a lot, but you're talking about intense physical abuse. I just can't believe that the police have a whole file of evidence and just don't care

Deleted user

bruh there's no way what you're saying is true. it's literally impossible.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I’ve never understood why it matters if you use a wafer/cracker/bread whatever.. I don’t understand the appeal in transsubstantiation anyway

YES.

….why?

Because at least the fact that The Eucharist turns into the Body and Blood of Jesus is one of the chief tenets of Christianity.

Deleted user

when you say shit like this it makes the situation worse ??
because then i just think
‘fuck it, maybe i’m overreacting’
and then this shit doesn’t get reported.
the police in my area have be building up a significantly large case against her so the chances of charges being placed and her actually proven guilty are higher.
so,,, again.
i shouldn’t have to say that cause i shouldn’t have to prove fucking anything.

@Pickles group

YES.

….why?

Because at least the fact that The Eucharist turns into the Body and Blood of Jesus is one of the chief tenets of Christianity.

No, I mean what's used. Ik why communion itself is important

Deleted user

Can you all please stop fighting? everyone's situation is different in different places. and as i've known Nia. and talked to her about stuff, and seen and met their mom…she isn't the best person in the world. and i know she would do something like that to nia..and i can also say that fighting like this and arguing isn't going to help anyone in any siuation. breathes slowly goodness.

Deleted user

mir. if you don’t believe me it’s totally fine. because unfortunately i don’t need the approval of a thirteen year old for my situation to be valid. :/

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

No, I mean what's used. Ik why communion itself is important

Ah. It makes sense to keep it some form of bread and some kind of wine. But beyond that it doesn't matter.

@Fraust

the police in my area have be building up a significantly large case against her so the chances of charges being placed and her actually proven guilty are higher.
so,,, again.

See, this makes more sense. You made it sound like the police didn't care at all and were just ignoring the situation. Now it sounds like they're actually trying to get her convicted and just need to get enough evidence to give you your best shot

Deleted user

Can you all please stop fighting? everyone's situation is different in different places. and as i've known Nia. and talked to her about stuff, and seen and met their mom…she isn't the best person in the world. and i know she would do something like that to nia..and i can also say that fighting like this and arguing isn't going to help anyone in any siuation. breathes slowly goodness.

sorry bub. i am done talking about it anyway.

Deleted user

so,,, again.

do not blame me for the 'events' you refuse to report.
you really told the police your mother abuses you (but none of your other siblings), forces you to take drugs (seeing as that's what medication is, really) and beats you and they really just say "heh, cool. Maybe one day we'll look into it.
It's bullshit.
I've dealt with abuse and law stuff before.
And I can tell you the minute I told someone that my father had hit me, the police were involved.
The minute I told someone that my dad pointed a gun at me, the police were involved.
It's not different in Aus. So don't even use that excuse.

@Moxie group

Whether or not Nia is lying is not our place to say. We don't know the extent of their situation. You're allowed to think they're lying, but this arguing never gets us anywhere. Nothing ever changes because of it. I understand how frustrating it would seem if you do believe they are lying, but this is the venting chat and they have just as much right to share their feelings here as anyone else.

Deleted user

mir. if you don’t believe me it’s totally fine. because unfortunately i don’t need the approval of a thirteen year old for my situation to be valid. :/

definitely not 13 but kay
idk where you got that but it's probably the age I said I was when I met you because I thought you were 12 lmao