forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

i've actually heard a lot of dumb stories of cats trying to dramatically save their humans from water while they shower
they're quite hilarious
I personally have never experienced that cause i don't let the cat in the bathroom while i shower, seriously, why the heck is your cat in the bathroom with you in the first place, do none of you people have doors

I live alone? (or–depending on the time of year–with someone that im in a committed relationship with)
Why would I shut the door?

Because murderers and stalkers are icky

……There are no windows in or near my bathroom…. 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

All I'm gonna say is that Dennis Radar didn't watch women hang out with their friends until they were asleep so he could murder them through a window

??????????? Pickles—wol—I live on the second floor. No one could even climb up to my balcony unless the had a grappling hook. Trust my dad tried
Interestingly enough there are no windows in my bedroom area either.
My apartment is one long rectangle with my bedroom in the middle on the right wall. Kinda funky but I love it

I think I'll be fine if I shower with my door open

Okie but if you get murdered or surprise adopted while you're in there, all I'm gonna do is look at you with the I told you so look

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i don't know how the feck you do it, i had to take a shower once while home alone and i was so terrified that i locked every door and sat down on the floor the entire time cause standing up felt unsafe

Deleted user

Ella. I have shocking information for you.
I've bathed
Outdoors
In a river
where everyone could see me if they wanted

it was nice. :)

@Pickles group

i don't know how the feck you do it, i had to take a shower once while home alone and i was so terrified that i locked every door and sat down on the floor the entire time cause standing up felt unsafe

I always have to have some kind of audio playing while I'm home alone or the only one up. Otherwise I hear every noise and freak out

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I've bathed
Outdoors
In a river

i feel physical pain

@The-Magician group

I've bathed
Outdoors
In a river

Saaaaame!
‘Twas a beautiful river
North of France

@Pickles group

I've bathed
Outdoors
In a river

The difference in our levels of paranoia is shocking. At your age I'd be even more scared all the time
at least if you go missing, people will care because you're attractive

Deleted user

Paranoia is not something my brain can process wol
I give it up to my "If I die, then that was the way I was meant to go" mentality

@Pickles group

Paranoia is not something my brain can process wol
I give it up to my "If I die, then that was the way I was meant to go" mentality

Can't relate

@Anemone eco

I always have to have some kind of audio playing while I'm home alone or the only one up. Otherwise I hear every noise and freak out

You see, I was like that, but then I stopped because I realized that being able to hear was better than I thought.

@Pickles group

Pickles I disapprove of the self hate.

I know some people have found me attractive in the past and I'm not trying to degrade myself here. Just saying that the media will care more about you going missing than a less "conventionally hot" person, because you largely meet society's beauty standards. You also look younger than you are, which might help.

@Pickles group

You see, I was like that, but then I stopped because I realized that being able to hear was better than I thought.

I hear a noise and think "oh shit it's a murderer, this isn't how I'm meant to go and I'm not prepared to become a survivor"

Deleted user

I know some people have found me attractive in the past and I'm not trying to degrade myself here. Just saying that the media will care more about you going missing than a less "conventionally hot" person, because you largely meet society's beauty standards. You also look younger than you are, which might help.

harrumph

@Pickles group

harrumph

I, too, find it repulsive that anyone would like me as remotely more than a friend

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I would love to be killed?? Like if they kill you, they either get caught and all my secrets die with me and nobody ever gets the whole story and stuff, or they could commit the perfect crime and my name would be the only name related to the unsolved case

Deleted user

harrumph

I, too, find it repulsive that anyone would like me as remotely more than a friend

PICKLES. YOU KNOW THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT

@HighPockets group

I would love to be killed?? Like if they kill you, they either get caught and all my secrets die with me and nobody ever gets the whole story and stuff, or they could commit the perfect crime and my name would be the only name related to the unsolved case

See, that's exactly why I don't want to be killed.

@Pickles group

Not getting caught≠perfect crime

@Anemone eco

I hear a noise and think "oh shit it's a murderer, this isn't how I'm meant to go and I'm not prepared to become a survivor"

I mean, same here, but it helped me once.

@Pickles group

harrumph

YOU'RE PRETTY AND YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT THE MEDIA LIKES PRETTY PEOPLE

@Pickles group

????

@Anemone eco

????

I was able to hear someone break into my house and managed to save my own cowardly ass.

Deleted user

harrumph

YOU'RE PRETTY AND YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT THE MEDIA LIKES PRETTY PEOPLE

ME BEING PRETTY DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU ARE NOT. YOU WOULD GET THE SAME AMOUNT OF MEDIA ATTENTION OR SO HELP ME UNIVERSE I WILL BURN DOWN THIS ENTIRE REALITY