forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i don’t want to be murdered
but if the wrong people found me, i’d very much prefer that over anything else
i’ve had some messed up nightmares about this shit and i would rather be put out of my misery right then

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I honestly cannot be home alone without some kind of audio, and my reason is the fact that I have a large family and it's only quiet during naps and after my siblings bedtime. Either so need to know where another human is, or there needs to be noise.

@Pickles group

Pickles I disapprove of the self hate.

I know some people have found me attractive in the past and I'm not trying to degrade myself here. Just saying that the media will care more about you going missing than a less "conventionally hot" person, because you largely meet society's beauty standards. You also look younger than you are, which might help.

harrumph

I, too, find it repulsive that anyone would like me as remotely more than a friend

PICKLES. YOU KNOW THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT

YOU'RE PRETTY AND YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT THE MEDIA LIKES PRETTY PEOPLE

ME BEING PRETTY DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU ARE NOT. YOU WOULD GET THE SAME AMOUNT OF MEDIA ATTENTION OR SO HELP ME UNIVERSE I WILL BURN DOWN THIS ENTIRE REALITY

I DIDN'T MEAN ME SPECIFICALLY. I'M TINY, BLONDE, AND HAVE GOOD CHEEKBONES. IF THEY FOUND ME WITH MY FACE MISSING THEY'D GO BALLISTIC

@Pickles group

i’ve had some messed up nightmares about this shit and i would rather be put out of my misery right then

@HighPockets group

@Anemone eco

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

@RedTheLoveless

@Pickles group

@Pickles group

my friend is sad because no one likes him and I don't know how to tell him that if I liked people he'd probably be my type without being weird. And I don't know why I'm thinking if this now. I haven't even spoke to him since the middle of March

@saor_illust school

help how does one do schoolwork again? ive gota llthis stuff to do by the end of the day friday/saturday morning and i dont remember how to do schoolwork

@Pickles group

help how does one do schoolwork again? ive gota llthis stuff to do by the end of the day friday/saturday morning and i dont remember how to do schoolwork

I don't wanna do mine

Deleted user

I've bathed
Outdoors
In a river
where everyone could see me if they wanted

it was nice. :)

This is such a you thing.

Im glad someone agrees with me

In my defense I was camping.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I've bathed