forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

Why must life make it so hard to resist bad temptations? It's not fun. Not in the slightest.

oh mood

yesterday i ate an entire meal worth of doritos
as a snack
and i'm still angry at myself

Me whenever I have a decent amount of food that's just mine

@Kie group

I am now slightly regretting giving in to the temptation

What was the temptation?

That shall remain undisclosed.

Very well.

@Anemone eco

Pretty sure my back is just an ache. Not so sure about my leg though. I mean, I don't think something's seriously wrong with it.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

what i usually do when faced with the temptation of bad is i go outside
sit on the swings for a while
listen to music
maybe take a walk
and after a while the thoughts just disappear once my brain realizes it ain't happening, i'm not touching that ice cream or sleeping all day, i am a functioning human and i'm gonna act like it-

however my tempts are primarily food-related cause i'm kind of a pig so i don't know how much it'll help with anything else-

@Relsey-TheElder

I didn't think anything was seriously wrong with my leg either. Then it turned out that I nearly tore one of the muscles. Always take your body seriously, it knows what it's doing.

@Anemone eco

Here's the card. I had to awkwardly squish the text in the middle because it didn't really look right anywhere else.
Happy-Birthday-Reed

@Kie group

I hate guitar & I hate power chords. I hate guitar & I hate power chords. I hate guitar & I hate power chords.

Deleted user

You guys ever just,,, suffer through mental pain cause even if it's your birthday you want people to be happy but you know that if you can't keep it together you'll get called selfish