forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

He was from the 1800s so probably not

Bruh just looking him up everything you see at the surface is positive. Hate how history treated men like they weren't creepy at all.

Yeah. Our director went more in depth but even then he didn't seem to think there was anything problematic?? Like the dude literally stalked a stranger until she agreed to marry him, then tried to kill himself and couldn't even take enough to do the job

I mean, in Victorian times that would've been considered a hot and sexy romance.
Or in 2000s YA

ewww After who?

@Pickles group

My brain: oh we got an email! Let's see what it is
Is reminder of something I have to do in a little bit
My brain: okay let's leave the notification so we remember to deal with it
Also my brain: checks to see what it is every five seconds because I forgot and I hate having notifications

Deleted user

Also my brain: checks to see what it is every five seconds because I forgot and I hate having notifications

EXACTLY
Even on here
ESPECIALLY on here

@Pickles group

EXACTLY
Even on here
ESPECIALLY on here

On here I'll be like, oh I'll take a few minutes to be on notebook then I'll do my work and then I get sucked into an endless loop of checking and replying to chats because I can't just not check the notifications. There has to be a solid two minutes of refreshing with nothing new before I can move on

@Kie group

God I want to die so bad because of school but I'm too much of a coward to do anything about that so instead, I'm stuck feeling constant dread over grades. This online schooling shit is so fucking bull. My sister isn't receiving grades and only has to participate but hs students are getting screwed over because of course, this shit had to happen now that I'm in high school. I'm of course going to be the only person my mom yells at now because that's how this stuff always goes. I swear she fucking hates me. She's never this hard on my sister, no matter how old we get.

@Kie group

I've found that when I'm sad if I wrap a soft blanket around a pillow and hug it while listening to Thomas Sanders and focusing on his voice, that helps

Haah, I wish. This is one of those things that always looms over you though, never quite going away in my case.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I just recorded something so perfect??? I was playing a song on guitar then screwed up and you just hear the audio cut off at the end as I go "Aw fric-"

Yo you should post it. Also gives off the same energy as Red (from OSP) playing and singing and then a sharp twang and an "Aw Fu-"

@Kie group

I just recorded something so perfect??? I was playing a song on guitar then screwed up and you just hear the audio cut off at the end as I go "Aw fric-"

Yo you should post it. Also gives off the same energy as Red (from OSP) playing and singing and then a sharp twang and an "Aw Fu-"

Didn't save it but maybe I'll start recording myself whenever I play then post when I mess up.

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

I'm sorry please don't be mad

I'm probably gonna regret posting this

I'm scared to post this anxiety stop it