forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

if i hadn’t joined none of this would have happened.

@Pickles group

Am I crying because of a book? Yes. Am I crying over a character dying? No. Am I crying because he finally called her by her real name? Yes.
Fuck hormones, honestly. My period better hurry tf up

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

if i hadn’t joined none of this would have happened.

Things happen for reasons. People walk in and out of your life, it happens. I'm just glad y'all walked into mine when I needed you most… look to the people who stay and love you through all your changes, big and small. Look to the people who are there at your lowest and who love you through what you feel like breaks you.
People will hurt you. You can let it scar you, or let it make you stronger

@HighPockets group

Am I crying because of a book? Yes. Am I crying over a character dying? No. Am I crying because he finally called her by her real name? Yes.

What book?!

Deleted user

You haven't hurt anybody except yourself.
Honey, you drag yourself through the dirt all the time, and you don't deserve that. Not even from you.

i do deserve it though…

@Pickles group

What book?!

I feel like saying mightspoil it just a little bit, but

Also I've watched some read with me videos and for some reason they really help

@HighPockets group

What book?!

I feel like saying mightspoil it just a little bit, but

Also I've watched some read with me videos and for some reason they really help

Ah. Haven't read that one.

@Kie group

I think I tried reading Caraval, remember very little though. I know I finished it but the romance made it boring for me.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

on another note, why did nobody tell me that trying to make homemade mac and cheese was this hard???

Mac and cheese is not hard. I make it from scratch all the time.
I can tell you how to make it with Kraft Dinner.
Or with Macaroni noodles and cheese whiz
Or with cheese powder and macaroni noodles and butter and milk.
Or with actual cheese and milk and butter and macaroni noodles. AKA the actually good for you version.

@saor_illust school

on another note, why did nobody tell me that trying to make homemade mac and cheese was this hard???

Mac and cheese is not hard. I make it from scratch all the time.
I can tell you how to make it with Kraft Dinner.
Or with Macaroni noodles and cheese whiz
Or with cheese powder and macaroni noodles and butter and milk.
Or with actual cheese and milk and butter and macaroni noodles. AKA the actually good for you version.

i legit don't have any of that except for the stuff for the actually good for you version
please share all your tips and tricks
because i failed m i s e r a b l y at such a simple dish

@Relsey-TheElder

Goodbyes happen, but no goodbye has to be for forever, @philosophicalmess, please don't make it forever. Take time for you, I hope that you can learn that you are valuable and valued. Please Promise that you will come back some day.

@Pickles group

true

My earth and environmental teacher told us to go outside and take pictures of us enjoying the earth for our next assignment, so I guess I'm going to the pond with a book to take some nice pictures. High-key a little too excited

@Anemone eco

Sounds fun. I do have a question. If someone were to leave from your life and you'd never see them again, would you prefer a letter or a simple goodbye?

@Pickles group

Idk. A letter is something you could look at whenever you miss them and could contain lots of memories, but that could also make you more emotional and miss them more often. With a simple "goodbye," you can tell it's also genuine, but you can't go back and look at it to remember. It would be easier to move on, though.
They both have pros and cons. Why? Nia?