forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Life can be a bitch, but she does have the occasional good moments, and quite honestly, your shouldn't give up just because she's being mean. She's mean to everyone, but guess what. Sticking through the bad moments makes the good moments all the better

for years i hav been trying but i- i’m so sick of it !

@Pickles group

Life can be a bitch, but she does have the occasional good moments, and quite honestly, your shouldn't give up just because she's being mean. She's mean to everyone, but guess what. Sticking through the bad moments makes the good moments all the better

for years i hav been trying but i- i’m so sick of it !

If you've made it this far, why give up now?

@Pickles group

Find something to try for. Your experiences now are only going to make you into an even more wonderful person who will be able to help others in the same situation. Fight now so the future generation has the help you wish you had.

Deleted user

i’m sorry. but it’s okay. no one will have to worry about me ever again… not anymore…

@Pickles group

i’m sorry. but it’s okay. no one will have to worry about me ever again… not anymore…

Nia. You don't have to be sorry. Sometimes it's okay to accept that life isn't being nice to you and it's okay to flip it off and day, "Guess what bitch, I'm not leaving." I can't stress to you how important it is that you don't give up. Because we love you. I do. Ella does. Jake does. Nie does. Dom does. Everyone here loves you and just because we may not live in the same area and you feel alone does not mean you are, or that things are hopeless and I'm really sorry that I don't make sense

Deleted user

this was the last straw. i am making stupid mistakes. i just showed up to work when i didn’t have to and everyone ridiculed me. i’m fucking done. you don’t need to worry about me anymore

Deleted user

There are so many people that care.

Now tell me: Did you do something to hurt or kill yourself?

Hi I’d like to pop in and say

I also care immensely but I’m not entirely sure what to say.

Nia, please don’t do something stupid. Life is a forever up and down cycle and you cannot let it destroy you like this.

Dom’s question is super important and you should answer it.

Deleted user

Specifically, what happened? We might be able to help. And we want to help, too.

Deleted user

it doesn’t matter. today is the day i (hopefully) die…