forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

On the topic of music…
Do people just automatically assume that just because you like lofi (or another genre like this), that you're a basic white girl or fake-depressed teen or something? Is that still a thing? Because I don't like

Deleted user

I’ve never had that assumption about me ever

also may i ask who you are?

Deleted user

I was Gasper, you can still call me that if you want.

Deleted user

I was Gasper, you can still call me that if you want.

That's such a cool name!

Deleted user

A music genre for relaxing

it’s really cool, Dom, I think you’d like it

Deleted user

ummm, so, i decided. i wanted to be able to tell people whats going on without telling them (that makes no sense but oh well) so… ummm. i did a cover. keep in mind i did this right after having a panic attack so its not very good but, ummm, yeah… sorry for bothering everyone. continue on with your days now…

edit: it was the wrong link.. fixed it…

Deleted user

ummm, so, i decided. i wanted to be able to tell people whats going on without telling them (that makes no sense but oh well) so… ummm. i did a cover. keep in mind i did this right after having a panic attack so its not very good but, ummm, yeah… sorry for bothering everyone. continue on with your days now…

hun…hey.

Deleted user

hun…hey.

hi…

@saor_illust school

asfdkjdjkasdkdsaksd yall im trying to reboot my very first rp on here that didn't ever really get off but like,,,
oh my dear lords

"personality: Withdrawn, but wants to be liked"

kfkjaslskjs that's not even that good like wth
i'm dying over here

seeing all of this TERRIBLE TERRIBLE WRITING

THAT I WROTE
NOT TOO LONG AGO

Deleted user

A music genre for relaxing

it’s really cool, Dom, I think you’d like it

I’m interested. Tell more.

uhhhhh it’s kinda hard to explain.

Here let me yeet some at you in PM

@saor_illust school

Nice

also, how on earth am i supposed to decipher what i mean by random things i wrote like,,, literally not that long ago???
like, i'm really confused by basically everything there
and i still can't remember why i wanted people to use character forms instead of character sheets
(example: insert character name // insert character age // insert other stuff and alsothe categories weren't listed so it was really hard to fill them out)

wow
i'm just,,,
wow

@saor_illust school

fucik anxiety tics land fuck tiome dissociatojin

oof, is there anything we can do to help?

and caustic, unfortunately no-
also, to jyn: yesss like,,, this is really cringey and idek how i thought it was good but yea-