forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

Because, my brain's getting me nowhere good these days and I can't be bothered to go through the hassle of removing just my brain.

@Pickles group

Because, my brain's getting me nowhere good these days and I can't be bothered to go through the hassle of removing just my brain.

Well I don't think that burying it will get you somewhere good either. Plus you can't be on notebook and I would be very sad

@Pickles group

So I've finished two books so far which isn't as impressive when you realize that I was almost done with both of them

Which two?

Independent Study and Two Can Keep A Secret

@Anemone eco

Well I don't think that burying it will get you somewhere good either. Plus you can't be on notebook and I would be very sad

Well, I suppose that wouldn't be good. I have no wishes for you to be sad, so I guess I won't bury my head in my backyard.

@Pickles group

I'm listening to the audiobook of The 5th Wave while I pretend to clean my room. I tried so gosh darn hard to read Looking for Alaska last night this morning but it did not work and I don't like it

@Pickles group

Well, I suppose that wouldn't be good. I have no wishes for you to be sad, so I guess I won't bury my head in my backyard.

:D thankkk

@HighPockets group

I'm listening to the audiobook of The 5th Wave while I pretend to clean my room. I tried so gosh darn hard to read Looking for Alaska last night this morning but it did not work and I don't like it

I started that one but never finished it.

Deleted user

not happening, I'm doing my hair, it takes H O U R S

Pictures when you're done

^^^^^^^^^^^

I've never done makeup outside of colorguard and eyeliner, so I hope it's good

WIFEY?????

WE CAN FINALLY LIVE OUT THAT DREAM ALL GAY GORLS HAVE OF GOING BACK TO THE 1950S TOGETHER AND HAVING SIX CATS

@Pickles group

Which one?

@HighPockets group

Which one?

Looking For Alaska.