forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

i don’t deserve to live i- i-

You do deserve to live, though. Tell me one thing, one thing so inexcusable and damning enough to warrant you not deserving of life.

my existence

Fukin bet

i’ll get the stabby things-

You will not. I don't lose bets.

-comes back with many stabby things- do you want the trident or the sword?

No stabby things.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

i don’t deserve to live i- i-

You do deserve to live, though. Tell me one thing, one thing so inexcusable and damning enough to warrant you not deserving of life.

my existence

Hella stupid response to that. Try again.

Deleted user

everything… i’ve killed people, i’ve broken the minds of not only myself but many others. i am a burden. i am useless, a waste and i don’t deserve to be here.

@Pickles group

Do you really think that truly terrible people think they're terrible? Of course they don't, and honestly that contributes to their terribleness. We're all a little terrible, and not being all terrible is what lets us recognize the terrible parts. You're here for a reason, and I'll be damned if I let you leave before you finish

@HighPockets group

Do you really think that truly terrible people think they're terrible? Of course they don't, and honestly that contributes to their terribleness. We're all a little terrible, and not being all terrible is what lets us recognize the terrible parts. You're here for a reason, and I'll be damned if I let you leave before you finish

I know this is not the time, but that was a damn good monologue.

Deleted user

nothing. right now i- i don’t have anything like that…

Deleted user

free time? i- time doesn’t exist anymore. it all blends together. it could have been five minutes or two days since something happened and it would feel like the same amount of time has passed.

Deleted user

OKOI
godnight now ijo;liove you al iwht all my herat and would die foir you an dseeing as thesle days i want ot die anyway i might
<33333333333333333333344444

@Pickles group

free time? i- time doesn’t exist anymore. it all blends together. it could have been five minutes or two days since something happened and it would feel like the same amount of time has passed.

If you had free time, then. Read? Write? Go on walks? Watch TV?

@Pickles group

OKOI
godnight now ijo;liove you al iwht all my herat and would die foir you an dseeing as thesle days i want ot die anyway i might
<33333333333333333333344444

I love you tooooo

@Pickles group

Life can be a bitch, but she does have the occasional good moments, and quite honestly, your shouldn't give up just because she's being mean. She's mean to everyone, but guess what. Sticking through the bad moments makes the good moments all the better

Deleted user

what about your boyfriend?

oh shit i forgot i had one of those-