forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@TeamMezzo group

guys, i know i don't use this chat much, if ever, but i need to.
my school just got canceled through the rest of the year and i don't know if i'm ever going to see my best friend again.
she's moving to oregon in the summer or fall.
and i'm fucking terrified.

@TeamMezzo group

yeah, kinda? idk, i'm just terrified because it's my eighth grade year and i'm taking high schools classes and they don't know if we'll get second semester credits and my best friends moving and the cherry on top? the fundraiser that i've been planning since november, the one that a program i'm in is kind of ride-or-die on? it's not happening.
so i'm doing great.

Deleted user

Okay, just wondering <3
Cas maybe, I understand. I do. My best friend moved away a while ago. It's tough, but remember you can stay in touch! We text, write letters, and meet up sometimes!

@TeamMezzo group

but… this best friend was my first love. and i literally would not be alive without them. and i don't know if i can stay alive without them. i'm doing better, but i don't fucking know i'm just so scared

Deleted user

but… this best friend was my first love. and i literally would not be alive without them. and i don't know if i can stay alive without them. i'm doing better, but i don't fucking know i'm just so scared

Hey.
They'll be here.
Maybe not always by your side, but they're here.
Just like we're here.

@TeamMezzo group

Hey.
They'll be here.
Just like we're here.

can we pm?? theres some… system-y shit going on too and i don't feel comfy ranting about it here

Deleted user

Hey.
They'll be here.
Just like we're here.

can we pm?? theres some… system-y shit going on too and i don't feel comfy ranting about it here

Of course. Hit me up <3

Deleted user

not happening, I'm doing my hair, it takes H O U R S

Pictures when you're done

^^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted user

why does nobody ever talk about anxiety tics?
because as someone who gets them, they suck.

@ZephirFox8812

So my life is officially fucked.
We found out a few days ago that my dad only has a couple of years left to live because of cancer and we're trying to 'live normally' but with everything happening, it's super hard and I feel so shit but I don't want to talk to my parents cause my dad is the one with cancer and isn't the best to talk to and my mum never understands my problems.

I'm also one of those 'gifted kids' who does amazing in younger years but now I'm failing, I have no focus and I'm struggling to stay level with others and it's just so hard

@ZephirFox8812

Also-

• I feel dysphoric and sick all the time
  • My entire country is in isolation and I can't see my girlfriend and I can't do ANYTHING
  • I've lost all motivation for art and animation and writing
    etc.