forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@ZephirFox8812

thank you guys
notebook just always makes me feel better
i wasn't going to say anything but then i read something and it just kind of snapped something in my mind and i just felt so horrible and i needed to let it out

@RedTheLoveless

So my life is officially fucked.
We found out a few days ago that my dad only has a couple of years left to live because of cancer and we're trying to 'live normally' but with everything happening, it's super hard and I feel so shit but I don't want to talk to my parents cause my dad is the one with cancer and isn't the best to talk to and my mum never understands my problems.

I'm also one of those 'gifted kids' who does amazing in younger years but now I'm failing, I have no focus and I'm struggling to stay level with others and it's just so hard

Dude, I absolutely understand. I was in your exact same position 2 years ago, except with my mother. She was a wonderful woman and the best mother, but she always had to be stuck battling cancer. It finally got her by metastasizing in her bones and organs before she was able to get chemotherapy and radiation treatment. I went from straight A's to barely scraping by on D's and C's, I became closed-off and full of fury and hate. I probably said and did some things I shouldn't have because I was lashing out at the world for tearing my mother away from me.

She died 4 months ago. I don't think I'll ever stop grieving her, but that's okay. Everyone grieves differently, and I learned that talking about her helps me deal with the fact that she's gone.

If you ever want/need to talk with someone who's been through it all, my PMs are open to you.

Deleted user

i literally can’t stop crying i- i’m so fucking exhausting i don’t want to be alive anymore…

@RedTheLoveless

It's okay to cry and let it out. Terminal illness is a huge stressor. You're going to need to release at least a bit of the stress stored up, or you might just explode (speaking from experience).

That's truly devastating. I hope you and your family remain strong through this. I know it may be hard right now, but try to focus on the small positives in life. A little bit of light helps when your life becomes filled with darkness.

@ZephirFox8812

It's okay to cry and let it out. Terminal illness is a huge stressor. You're going to need to release at least a bit of the stress stored up, or you might just explode (speaking from experience).

That's truly devastating. I hope you and your family remain strong through this. I know it may be hard right now, but try to focus on the small positives in life. A little bit of light helps when your life becomes filled with darkness.

i might dm you now if thats okay-

@RedTheLoveless

i might dm you now if thats okay-

That's absolutely fine.

@RedTheLoveless

i don’t deserve to live i- i-

You do deserve to live, though. Tell me one thing, one thing so inexcusable and damning enough to warrant you not deserving of life.

@Anemone eco

Nia. You do deserve to live. So stop telling yourself otherwise. Somedays I just sit around wishing that some people could see how beautiful they are. You're one of those people. You make me smile, you're a good friend and I can tell you that you do deserve to be on this planet the way you are. You're perfect. My PMs are open to you still, Nia. I keep my promises. :)

Deleted user

yes you do! what's making you think this?

i am a burden i- i don’t-

Deleted user

You do deserve to live, though. Tell me one thing, one thing so inexcusable and damning enough to warrant you not deserving of life.

my existence

@Pickles group

my existence

Fukin bet

Deleted user

Nia. You do deserve to live. So stop telling yourself otherwise. Somedays I just sit around wishing that some people could see how beautiful they are. You're one of those people. You make me smile, you're a good friend and I can tell you that you do deserve to be on this planet the way you are. You're perfect. My PMs are open to you still, Nia. I keep my promises. :)

i don’t i don’t i-

Deleted user

my existence

Fukin bet

i’ll get the stabby things-

@Pickles group

my existence

Fukin bet

You will not. I don't lose bets.

Deleted user

my existence

Fukin bet

You will not. I don't lose bets.

-comes back with many stabby things- do you want the trident or the sword?