forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

not happening, I'm doing my hair, it takes H O U R S

Pictures when you're done

^^^^^^^^^^^

I've never done makeup outside of colorguard and eyeliner, so I hope it's good

WIFEY?????

WE CAN FINALLY LIVE OUT THAT DREAM ALL GAY GORLS HAVE OF GOING BACK TO THE 1950S TOGETHER AND HAVING SIX CATS

^^^ you should try a '50s style too!

Idk if I have the stuff for that… All my clothes are blackkkkkkkkkkkkk

Deleted user

nothing. right now i- i don’t have anything like that…

nia…… hun…please…don't hurt yourself, you are very much NOT deserving to die….. you know why? because if i lose you …my whole world will just stop…the reason I keep myself from doing anything stupid, is you. –And im sorry i havn't been able to call or text you…my phone is being stupid…and…i just…wish it was easier to talk to you…then having to wait until my morning and afternoon to text you…when i know you should be sleeping…

Deleted user

I mean, I can do my face 1950s-ish, but all my clothes are black and I own one dress lmao, plus I have a blue pixie cut… I'll do my best.

Deleted user

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it's not gonna look good lmao

Deleted user

hey everyone! i see you all are doing a 50's look, well i have a halter top romper and it's red with white pokadots AND there is a tearaway skirt.

Deleted user

update I didn't do the 1950s look because my mom bought me purple mascara and I'm just bust being confused

Deleted user

sexual content warning

Deleted user

my demisexual self hates discussing sex unless it's like a quick joke, so I literally want to jump off a bridge right now

@Anemone eco

sexual content warning

Ask me and I say just like that.

@Pickles group

sexual content warning

Ask me and I say just like that.

That doesn't work though. They get angry with you when you say that.

Deleted user

hi I’d like to say that I’ve listened to this song for over eighteen minutes in a row and i feel i belong in a mental facility

Deleted user

hi I’d like to say that I’ve listened to this song for over eighteen minutes in a row and i feel i belong in a mental facility

Oh, that guy. Hmmm.

Deleted user

Oh, that guy. Hmmm.

i am wheezing so hard right now
at first i thought it was elmo but then the singing started and i just lost it

Deleted user

Oh, that guy. Hmmm.

living in the sunlight and loving in the moonlight

Deleted user

Oh, that guy. Hmmm.

living in the sunlight and loving in the moonlight

What kind of music is this I don't want it