forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

having autism means i already feel fucking broken and alienated. you were the only one i didn’t feel that with. and you broke it.

honestly. i’m willing to give you a second chance if you fucking want it. but keep in mind… i will be very careful with my words from now on. you want trust ? time to earn that shit back cause you just lost all of it-

I will throw hands with this person

Deleted user

someone in the parking lot at our church just fell seriously ill

I'm sorry but this is the most boomerish thing you've ever said

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

are you suuure about that

none of my happy vents about getting to volunteer at the church basement potluck and help my 80-year-old friends make pudding salads before a game of bunko are more boomerish than “someone fell ill at the church parking lot”

Deleted user

are you suuure about that

none of my happy vents about getting to volunteer at the church basement potluck and help my 80-year-old friends make pudding salads before a game of bunko are more boomerish than “someone fell ill at the church parking lot”

checkmate.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

okay but real talk I know I’ve said it a million times but church lady potluck salads are so hecking good, why don’t more people talk about this

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

…do snakes wag their tails?

Xander here is asking the real questions.
Well, yes, but actually no.
They do. But not at all like dogs. It's more like casual happenstance based on their body shapes.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

hecc… i- i was just listening to music and then all of a sudden it hit me-
i'll be okay
i will actually heal from this-
it's not going to last a lifetime
i- i never thought this was a thing-
i'm actually crying i swear-

Good for you!

Deleted user

wheeze
Please include Tired Miriam in said picture.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Somebody tell my mom I don't need my right hand, we have two for a reason and I'll just become left handed
and when I don't let her take off the ziptie that is not an excuse for her to slap me

Deleted user

stop?? putting zipties????? on your hands??????????