forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

honestly i think about the same way when i was at school, so you're not a full on psychopath

good lmao
I honestly want to be being mean to someone right now
I want to be yelling at someone and pointing out why they're trash

scream at me. i'm a target. just as long as it makes you feel better….

No, not you. I love you.

I'm serious mir, just fucking do it-

No. I'll just go back to the rudeness chat and be mean to the chat itself. I'll pull an Ella, if you will.

Deleted user

honestly i think about the same way when i was at school, so you're not a full on psychopath

good lmao

No, not you. I love you.

No. I'll just go back to the rudeness chat and be mean to the chat itself. I'll pull an Ella, if you will.

mir, i not the person to volunteer to be screamed at unless i know its probably a goo adoption. so just do it. dont go to the rudeness chat where you left for your own sanity. I'm volunteering here, I'm trying not to be an ass when right now i am pissed off so just. do. it. I'll have a whiskey and your words will ply right over my head so dont worry about me taking things to heart-

Deleted user

This probably isn't special to anybody like it is to me, but my friend knows how much I love Ratatouille and he tells me he loves me more than I love Colette and it's really nice…

as long as its special to you it doesn't matter ! I'm so glad it made you happy !

Deleted user

This probably isn't special to anybody like it is to me, but my friend knows how much I love Ratatouille and he tells me he loves me more than I love Colette and it's really nice…

That's really cute

Deleted user

good lmao

No, not you. I love you.

mir, i not the person to volunteer to be screamed at unless i know its probably a goo adoption. so just do it. dont go to the rudeness chat where you left for your own sanity. I'm volunteering here, I'm trying not to be an ass when right now i am pissed off so just. do. it. I'll have a whiskey and your words will ply right over my head so dont worry about me taking things to heart-

Uh, okay
Fuck you.

Deleted user

good lmao

No, not you. I love you.

Uh, okay
Fuck you.

see ? wasn't that hard-

Deleted user

also, anyone who doesn't think witchcraft and empaths and all that shit are a waste of energy pm me cause i have some RANTING to do-

Deleted user

also, anyone who doesn't think witchcraft and empaths and all that shit are a waste of energy pm me cause i have some RANTING to do-

Me! I is witch bitch!

@Pickles group

our old flute tech keeps posting on his insta about the ratatouille soundtrack

Deleted user

bottom or top?
it may be a small stye

a warm compress should help relieve pain.

you may want to be more careful when you wash you eyeliner off– making sure to get off all the black. its normal unfortunately. :/

@HighPockets group

My cat has been cackling at a rabbit for the past 7 minutes, it's hilarious.

My cat doesn't really chatter and it kind of makes me sad

See, mine doesn't meow, but she chatters and makes little "mmrf!" noises.

Mine is pretty quiet, but when she wants attention, she meows really loudly. So naturally I meow back

She only meows at midnight when she throws her toys around the house and chases them.

The Brat Prince is full on vocal. He is never not making a noise.
He even snores louder than Jay. XD

I stan the Brat Prince, he is baby.

@HighPockets group

PLEASE look up Ratalouis

@Pickles group

PLEASE look up Ratalouis

RATALOUIS

@HighPockets group

PLEASE look up Ratalouis

RATALOUIS

LOOK IT UP!!!

Deleted user

bottom or top?
it may be a small stye

a warm compress should help relieve pain.

you may want to be more careful when you wash you eyeliner off– making sure to get off all the black. its normal unfortunately. :/

I did that and it helped

as for the eyeliner thing
bruh that makes sense
your girls usually has pretty thicc liner and doesn't end up getting it all off
I be wakin up lookin like a raccoon

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

So… Three things I don't know how to feel about….
1 I thing aim on the verge of another depressive episode… Life is starting to become numb… And my motivation levels are largely relying on the concept of "I will do crap but it will be to get people to stop bugging me so I can lie on my futon and rot or sleep."
2 why is this chat so easy to find?
3…. I don't know how to put this one… But it ties back to the first one.
So… About an hour and a half ago, my mom exploded on one of my siblings. She doesn't normally explode. Normally it's this cold anger, you know moms upset, and if you bug her you're likely to get a mini explosion.
But this was a full on screaming session. She screamed at one of my siblings for accidentally hurting the baby. Said sibling she screamed at is my autistic sibling. My mom is usually very careful when expressing her anger around them for this reason.
But this was a full on explosion. My mom was screaming at the top of her lungs and caused my sibling to have a meltdown.
Meanwhile I'm in my room cuddling my baby sister after taking her from my mother to keep her out of the way, and as I'm listening to the screaming… I don't know.. It feels like Im gonna cry, but for the most part it all just turns numb. Like… I can't feel anything. I do cry a little, but I don't feel sad. Later when my mom retrieves the baby, I smile but it's completely fake. ,(I'm not even going to go into the fact that my mom never noticed my cheerful attitude at that instant was totally fake and controled and she didn't notice.)
I was reading a funny book, and enjoying it, and eager to finish. But now I have no motivation to read.
At this point I don't think I would care if I suddenly vanished from existence. This thought should scare me, but as I said before… It's like I barely feel anything, so it doesn't.

I'm going to leave off there…. So.. Yeah.