forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

The prison inmates are also ticked, as not everyone has the same taste in music and hearing the same three tasteless songs over and over again can be extremely infuriating. when will this prick realize Eminem isn’t a personality trait?
they decide to protest. Many of them are in for multiple acts of violence, what’s one more?

Deleted user

After knowing me for over a year… You would think you'd know better than to insult Eminem around me?? Excuse me while I type.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

such a shame that the angelic voice of the choir in the back had to be interrupted by some mainstream rapper

Perhaps, except for Eminem is far from mainstream. There have been literal protests against Eminem because what he does is so different. Honestly, calling him mainstream is just stupid, because it's so untrue.

Eh
He’s still an overly famous guy in music that everyone’s heard of, can’t be that special

Deleted user

I’ve never heard an Eminem song in my life, I’m not trying to insult or compliment him

You probably have heard one at some point, you just don't remember.

Deleted user

The prison inmates are also ticked, as not everyone has the same taste in music and hearing the same three tasteless songs over and over again can be extremely infuriating.

Funny, because no Eminem song sounds the same… Literally the only thing they have in common is his voice, because he's just one person. Sometimes they mention similar things, such as his history with drug abuse and his struggle to care for his children. But who needs representation of overcoming addiction, right?

when will this prick realize Eminem isn’t a personality trait?

1. It has been insinuated I am a prick. Interesting.
  2. Of course Eminem isn't a personality trait. He's an amazing, talented artist who has saved multiple peoples' lives, including my own.

they decide to protest. Many of them are in for multiple acts of violence, what’s one more?

Blaming a rapper for violence. Classic. Especially when he's literally said in songs that's not his goal (for example: Sing for the Moment says "They say music can alter moods and talk to you, well can it load a gun up for you and cock it too? Well if it can, then the next time you assault a dude, just tell the judge it was my fault, and I'll get sued. See what these kids do, is hear about us totin' pistols and they want to get one, 'cus they think the shit's cool, not knowin' we're really just protectin' ourselves, we entertainers, of course the shit's affecting ourselves.")

Deleted user

such a shame that the angelic voice of the choir in the back had to be interrupted by some mainstream rapper

Perhaps, except for Eminem is far from mainstream. There have been literal protests against Eminem because what he does is so different. Honestly, calling him mainstream is just stupid, because it's so untrue.

Eh
He’s still an overly famous guy in music that everyone’s heard of, can’t be that special

@Pickles group

I’ve never heard an Eminem song in my life, I’m not trying to insult or compliment him

You probably have heard one at some point, you just don't remember.

Honestly I bet she hasn't

Deleted user

Okay, I started this and I'll end it because I can't stand seeing friends fight unless it's certain things I won't go into detail about right now.

Music is a personal choice. Miri likes Eminem and that's cool, I gathered that Ella likes Kpop and that's cool, but we don't have to fight over it. Not to mention that not everyone will like a certain artist. I came across that with Powfu and Love-Sadkid even. Don't risk being mad at someone for a long time because of something minor like different tastes.

Ending on a good note, I still love you guys, but I needed to say this.

How's everyone's day been?

Deleted user

i wasn’t claiming any of that…

I know, just a general statement before it got worse. I'm sorry.

Deleted user

it could just be me too, my emotions are on a haywire rollercoaster…due to my sharkweek…and since im on it….my harmones are a mix of angry, depressed, upset, tired and happy.

Deleted user

i might just leave this chat i'm sorry ella…

I left rudeness and I might leave this one too.

I mean, I've also been considering leaving general chat altogether.

or the whole site.

@Anemone eco

Your choices are yours, Mir. No one can stop you. Do what you see is best for you, but know that there are people who'll miss you around here if you do decide to leave GC or the site.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

(i know it’s been hours and no one wants to drag this on but i’m currently in a very… overemotional state and it took me this long to fully calm down, so i’d like to clear things up and apologize before it’s too late and my brain decides to yell at me for it each night until I perish)

i didn’t mean any of that…

what happened was i saw you beans going with this little conversation scenario thing and i wanted to join in
i took things too far, and i realize it.

i don’t think you’re a prick, i don’t have any problems with Eminem, i wasn’t trying to blame him for violence, none of that-
i was just going along with what I saw as a little joke…

i’m fully aware it wasn’t at all funny.
i should’ve kept my mouth shut and let it be, stop trying to be a part of every little conversation, but that would’ve been smart.

so for that, i’m really sorry mir…
you can hate me if you want

and I realize this is a super poor defense. i don’t know what else to say really, i did a stupid, simple as that, and there aren’t many good excuses for it.