forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

“lmfao you probably won’t let me do this, buuuut let me shave my head in the bathroom or I’ll hold a young child captive in our basement”

Deleted user

nah it’s your journey

I’m just that stupid idiot you saw at the gas station

Deleted user

I asked
She yelled at me
Said no
Took my phone
Is threatening to take my laptop, which I bought myself with only my own money
And I'm crying.

Deleted user

My mom is an actually psychopath
I can't live with this anymore

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Please don't say you included the threat about holding a small child hostage?
Assuming that's not the case… then wow… I finally met someone who's mom is as unreasonable as mine. Offer's hugs

Deleted user

I didn't. I just said, "hey, we have a buzzer here, you wouldn't even have to pay if I, you know… Shaved my head?" And she lost it.

Deleted user

She wouldn't physically hurt me.
Just emotionally fuck me up a little.
I can handle it, trust me.

@Anemone eco

Listen, Mir. I mean this in the nicest, friendliest way possible. That's stupid.

Why do something that you know will cause you to get mentally abused? You've mentioned having multiple mental breakdowns and suicidal episodes, so why the fuck would you put yourself through that kind of emotional damage?

Deleted user

Listen, Mir. I mean this in the nicest, friendliest way possible. That's stupid.

Why do something that you know will cause you to get mentally abused? You've mentioned having multiple mental breakdowns and suicidal episodes, so why the fuck would you put yourself through that kind of emotional damage?

Because I don't fucking care anymore.

@Pickles group

why isn't it?

You literally just said it.

More than she already has? Nie is right. Besides, doing something like that won't make you happy enough for it to be "worth" it, and to be rather blunt, being suicidal is not "handling it". Sorry if you think that's rude, but.

@ZephirFox8812

Can I just make a statement?

I am scared of men.

I am scared of men and young boys that I don't know when walking near them. Nothing overly bad has ever happened to me. The worst things is being looked at on the train or that one time several years ago when I was catcalled by two boys who I had just watched fall in a lake who probably didn't even know they were doing something wrong or something that would make me scared for years afterwards.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Can I just make a statement?

I am scared of men.

I am scared of men and young boys that I don't know when walking near them. Nothing overly bad has ever happened to me. The worst things is being looked at on the train or that one time several years ago when I was catcalled by two boys who I had just watched fall in a lake who probably didn't even know they were doing something wrong or something that would make me scared for years afterwards.

I feel this. For very different reasons, but still.