forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

(I guess it’s time to get my dad involved. He doesn’t like Cunter, so if dad finds out he might kick his ass. Man I remember when my grandfather beat the shit out of him for cursing at my grandma. I miss my grandfather so much. If he was still around he would of first, slapped him and tell him to give us more food, kick him and tell him to stop talking shit about his wife, and then kick him out for talking about his grandchildren negatively and making them feel like shit. This would have been solved with him.)

@Anemone eco

It's not all that special really.

Someone pulled me aside today and gave me this short spiel about how great she knew I could be. She said how much that my words amaze her on a daily basis and she said that she knew I could do great. She told me about how she knew I was showing my full potential and that I was dulling my own glow.

She went on to talk about how she understood how stressed and sad I've been lately and how she noticed. It really just made me happy to know that someone noticed and even care. Really the thing that made me the happiest to hear was her tell me these words: "Dude, you have to act like somebody because you're going to be somebody. I know you will". I almost walked away crying after all of that. The last words she said to me were "You seemed like you needed to hear that". I just can't put into words how happy it made me or even why.

@Anemone eco

Yeah! It really brightened the rest of my day. The next time I see her I'll have… something for her. I don't know what though…

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I can. So can other people. The more you do it, the easier it gets.

I've tried. Hasn't worked
Also that sounds like. Slightly unhealthy

Dom not everyone compartmentalizes their feelings like you do. chill my guy.

I mean, I didn't even try until I turned 14. What I mean is that it can be learned (unless it is a genetic predisposition that has to be triggered.) And it might be a little unhealthy, Idk, but it took away from some bad qualities I had.

@Pickles group

I mean, I didn't even try until I turned 14. What I mean is that it can be learned (unless it is a genetic predisposition that has to be triggered.) And it might be a little unhealthy, Idk, but it took away from some bad qualities I had.

Not to be that person, but fun fact that's what serial killers do to keep their lives separate. Every though you probably aren't a serial killer. Is it bad that that's something I kind of wish I could do?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Not to be that person, but fun fact that's what serial killers do to keep their lives separate. Every though you probably aren't a serial killer. Is it bad that that's something I kind of wish I could do?

Well I do have psychopathic tendencies. Even as a child I would attempt to stifle emotion to things that promoted a response I found to be unpleasant. Now I do that with empathy. (Though sometimes it's not my choice and my relationship with empathy is complicated.) But I now live a life where I nearly always successfully manage to shut down any minor negative emotional response. The bigger ones are a tossup. But I sometimes let those out if I feel the pros outweigh the cons.

Deleted user

Literally forget bad moods today, everyone.

I have a genuine reasons for why I’m happy as opposed to last night and those reasons are:

1) An extremely serious conversation with Nate
2) I got my braces off!!!,,,,!!’
3) I made plans for this weekend with a close friend
4) AND LO AND BEHOLD I DON’T FEEL SICK AAAAH (turns out I was just bloated from about to start my period)
5) And I’m in a funky jazz mood 😎

Here’s a picture of me and my braces off because I want to show it off:

I swear it feels fake

@Moxie group

Well I do have psychopathic tendencies. Even as a child I would attempt to stifle emotion to things that promoted a response I found to be unpleasant. Now I do that with empathy. (Though sometimes it's not my choice and my relationship with empathy is complicated.) But I now live a life where I nearly always successfully manage to shut down any minor negative emotional response. The bigger ones are a tossup. But I sometimes let those out if I feel the pros outweigh the cons.

I have a thing to say but I feel like it would be better if I stayed quiet. I don't wanna call Dom out in front of everyone.

@YukiSenoue group

I'm so mad at myself. I get mad for such stupid, small things. I'm REALLY PISSED OFF about a movie!!

I mean, I'm always pissed off, but I wanna keep I my hate for things that really matter, like pedophilia, not a stupid movie.

BUT OH GOD, I WANT THAT MOVIE* AND HOLLYWOOD TO BURN IN THE FUCKING HELL

BURN IT! BURN IT ALL LEAVE NOTHING UNBURNED

Burn burn BURN

*Monster Hunter

Deleted user

I have a thing to say but I feel like it would be better if I stayed quiet. I don't wanna call Dom out in front of everyone.

dom that's actually pretty normal to shut down a negative response….not really a psychopathic tendency

@YukiSenoue group

Wait's the tea with it? Does it condone pedophilia or something?

No no, it's just a movie about a game series I love and Hollywood is just SHITTING OVER ITS LORE FOR NO GODDAMNED REASON
GODDAMIT HOLLYWOOD, FUCKING LEAVE MY FAVORITE GAMES ALONE

(The pedophilia comment was something like of "I should keep my hate for the things that truly matter", but alas, I can't. I need to get mad at everything, big or small. I wish I could keep the hate for the big things.)