forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I’m not even going to bother anymore. I get so upset over things, like people not feeding me and my brother when we are both UNDERWEIGHT, and it could HELP MY HEALTH. They never finish it, it’s always AFTER 9 BECAUSE ALL THEY DO IS SLEEP, THE DOG DOES MORE THEN THERE ASS AND ALL SHE DOES IS STAY SILENT AND SLEEP. I WAS LITERALLY STRUGGLING TO BREATHE AND MOVE, TO THE POINT MY MOM WAS ABOUT TO RUSH ME TO THE HOSPITAL, AND HE COMPLAINED WHEN HE HAD TO GO GET ME A DRINK WTF. BRUH YOU AREN’T EVEN MY FUCKING SIBLING YOU JUST KNOCKED UP MY SISTER WHICH MADE HER TEN TIMES THE BITCHY PIECE OF SHIT I LOCKED MYSELF IN MY ROOM AT MY OLD HOUSE BECAUSE OF. I LIKED WHEN I HAD A DOOR. I’M FUCKING DONE, THEY YELL AT JESSE, WHEN JAZZY WAS OVER, WELL AFTER SHE CAME OVER THEY YELLED AT ME BECAUSE THEY SAY SHES BAD. BRUH THE FUCK YOUR FRIENDS STEAL SHIT, THE ONLY BAD THING JAZZY DID WAS CRY. BRUH SHUT UP IM ABOUT THE PUNCH AN ADULT AND KILL HIM, MAYBE KILL MYSELF BEFORE THAT. I’M SO DONE! THEY BULLY ME AND MY BROTHER AND TREAT US LIKE SHIT, AND WHEN ME AND JESSE TELL MOM ABOUT IT THEY’RE LIKE NO THEY LIE AND MY MOM CAN’T PROVE EITHER SIDE SO NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING! I’m sorry, I had to rant. Did I mention I hate my sister and her boyfriend? That’s who I was talking about. I hate them. I want them to move out. They’re going to probably stay there forever and never leave, rip my plans I’ll just move out at 18 and never come back. ALSO MY OTHER SISTER HATES HER ASWELL AND BLOCKED HER EVERYWHERE AND REFUSED TO UNBLOCK HER, THEN MY QUEEN ASSHOLE CUNT SISTER TOLD HER TO FUCK OFF! THIS IS WHY I WISH THAT BITCH MOVED OUT NOT MY OTHER SISTER! I MISS HER, MY OTHER SISTER CAN DIE AND I WONT CARE! SHE ONLY BULLY’S ME AND MY BROTHER AND NEVER GETS PUNISHED!

@Pickles group

You can switch lives with me!!!

…Mine’s boring as hell, but you don’t get school, can easily skip chores, sleep all day, and you get to take care of my precious chinchildren-
please I want a life

Sure. I mean, you live on a farm

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Would it be classified as a farm?
We don't actually raise animals or take care of any crops
Sure there's a hay field in the back but it's not really ours, some guy comes over on a tractor to take tare of it, and we pay him by giving him all the hay
there's no farm work
just bored

Deleted user

And no one believes me and thinks I’m being a cunt, except my BROTHER. My mom wasn’t mad, she believed me slightly, she’s bringing some food to me. So before that HE tried to get me to get up and go to the kitchen. I kindly yet somewhat sternly said leave me alone. He said excuse me with an attitude and I’M CLEARLY CRYING AND PISSED OFF, so I said it again louder and angrier. He got pissy and talked to my sister, loud enough I could hear them, and they started INSULTING ME, yes INSULTING ME. Calling me a selfish(biTCH WHERE I PUT MY BROTHER AND FRIENDS OVER MYSELF AND HATE MYSELF, I IGNORE MY NEEDS HOW?) bitch(only to some people I come of as one, but at home I try to be as polite as possible. Like more polite then at Girl Scouts.) who just fakes shit(yOU MEAN THE DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH BY A THERAPIST AND DOCTER ALONG WITH MY HEART PROBLEM CONFIRMED BY A PROFESSIONAL AND YOU KNOW EARLIER WHEN I WAS STRUGGLING TO BREATHE) for attention (actually I hate attention, I try to avoid it. I hate bringing attention to myself ESPECIALLY at home.) and doesn’t know how tough we have it (bITCH WHERE? THESE BITCHES MAKE GARFIELD LOOK HEALTHY) and should just shut up (no you bitchy ass sister and cunt I will not name) and be nice (bITCH I’VE TIRED TO BE POLITE AS POSSIBLE EVEN ON MY PERIOD) to us because we deserve it (hAHAHAHAHHAHA NO THEY DO NOT THEY DESERVE TO BE SMACKED WITH COMMON SENSE AND MANNERS BEFORE SPREADING SHIT LIKE HIGHSCHOOL DRAMA). Now they tried to tell my brother and he said, and I quote “What? Why?” Bruh he was so confused you could hear it.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

This is probably a bad Idea, but in your shoes I would've run away and reported abuse by now. like actually.
I would suggest calling your other sister to see if she can get you out. that shit ain't right…. (if you've tried that before I will offer hugs and a place to rant in PMs, because I ain't got much else other than sympathy.)

Deleted user

Honestly like

I thought I’d be somewhere else this year.

But I’m still allowing myself to be that sponge for people around me to clean up their rants and hear and internalize their problems and stomach their blows and rage.

Why do people think that I’m someone they can fall back on and take blows at? People who I trust to be close to me and know how I think and know why—

But they still refuse to think that I can have a bad week, a bad day, a bad hour, a bad second, a bad mood, a bad literal anything

I’m so fucking tired of it

I cried but felt nothing

I don’t feel like anything anymore

back exactly where I was, just with no probable reason

Deleted user

This is probably a bad Idea, but in your shoes I would've run away and reported abuse by now. like actually.
I would suggest calling your other sister to see if she can get you out. that shit ain't right…. (if you've tried that before I will offer hugs and a place to rant in PMs, because I ain't got much else other than sympathy.)

Thank you. I am done with them. I’m going to drop my filter around them. I’m usually as respectful as possible around my family, but they don’t deserve respect. I will tell him to fuck off if he asks me to do anything, I will tell him to leave me alone, I will go straight to my mom when he says to get some food as in a small portion of scarps. I will get my mom to get my food, I’ll eat in her room. I’m at a point that I’m about to live in her room. They never go there and I’ll be near chunky cat and my parents a lot more. You know what? Instead of staying always in my room, I’ll just go in my moms room and cuddle with chunky the cat.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Thank you. I am done with them. I’m going to drop my filter around them. I’m usually as respectful as possible around my family, but they don’t deserve respect. I will tell him to fuck off if he asks me to do anything, I will tell him to leave me alone, I will go straight to my mom when he says to get some food as in a small portion of scarps. I will get my mom to get my food, I’ll eat in her room. I’m at a point that I’m about to live in her room. They never go there and I’ll be near chunky cat and my parents a lot more. You know what? Instead of staying always in my room, I’ll just go in my moms room and cuddle with chunky the cat.

This sounds like a very very good idea.
Also, another suggestion, maybe try recording some of your sister/her bf's abuse towards you. Multile times. Then try telling your parents with proof.
And if they don't believe you, maybe go to the police?

Deleted user

so correct me if I'm wrong lads, ladies and nonbinary daisies, but I believe I have a girlfriend

Deleted user

Well
I was at a forensics meet
And I met a girl
Keep in mind we're gay, we do things quickly
So we were taking the entire four or five hours and cuddling holding hands and kissing
But idk
And of course she lives two hours away hahAHAHAHAHAH

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Honestly like
I thought I’d be somewhere else this year.
But I’m still allowing myself to be that sponge for people around me to clean up their rants and hear and internalize their problems and stomach their blows and rage.
Why do people think that I’m someone they can fall back on and take blows at? People who I trust to be close to me and know how I think and know why—
But they still refuse to think that I can have a bad week, a bad day, a bad hour, a bad second, a bad mood, a bad literal anything
I’m so fucking tired of it
I cried but felt nothing
I don’t feel like anything anymore
back exactly where I was, just with no probable reason

Suck to be you, dude. I'm sorry. Tell them how you feel maybe. I know what it's like to be too afraid to reach out for support. But tell them straight out "Listen kids, I have rough times too. And I need you to deal. Even more, I want you to help me when I need help. Because that's what friends do."

@Moxie group

That sounds stupid. You leave yourself open to pain.

Haven’t you heard of U-Haul lesbians? Same thing

Deleted user

yeah lmao it's real
we fall too easily my man

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

yeah lmao it's real
we fall too easily my man

I don't think that's a biological trait. Just have standards that are high and block out everyone. Know that you control your feelings and that even the strong ones disappear in time.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I-
I feel an emotion that I have not felt in at least three years
I finished reading a really good story
And now I don’t know what to do with my life
How am I supposed to sleep
How am I supposed to breathe
How am I supposed to think
W h a t