forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@actual-fandom-trash

I took the ACT in 7th grade because I'm a gifted kid and got like a 20. I get what you mean with the science though lol

ooh i did that too (got a 23) but there was like a program thing with it (Duke TIP)

Deleted user

when your mom is completely ignoring your hints that you show symptoms of yet another mental illness

Is it a mental illness? More of a disability… Idk

@Pickles group

I want to like historical fiction. So bad. There are so many books that sound so good but I start reading them and I just can't make it through for some reason. I'm upset

Deleted user

Michelle Moran

Anything written by her is fantastic
All historical fiction

@RedTheLoveless

Good rant incoming:

So my grandparents took me out to eat because Gramma didn't feel like cooking. We went to a little place called Puerto Vallarta, a Mexican restaurant.

Now if you know me, you know I have a track record or being dealt bad Mexican food (the chile relleno incident, anyone?), so of course I was not very excited to be attending, but I kept my dread to myself.

Inside, the wait staff were nice and adressed us properly (señor, señora, etc.) and they had soft mexican music playing in the background. Essentially, the vibe of this place was calming. Calm enough that I was able to order without being skittish (Chicken Flautas w/o sour cream). My grandmother ordered a margarita and they returned to her a supersize version, giant glass and everything.

Then came time for the reveal: was it good? Short answer: yes. Long answer: I'VE NEVER HAD FLAUTAS SO SOFT AND PILLOWY YET SO CRISPY. IT WAS MINDBLOWINGLY AMAZING AND PURELY AUTHENTIC. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT MY GRANDMA ORDERED CHILE RELLENO AND GUESS THE FUCK WHAT: IT WAS PROPERLY PREPARED AND DIDN'T PUT HER OUT OF COMMISSION.

BY THE GODDESS, THAT PLACE WAS GLORIOUS

Deleted user

I want to stab a wall, I have no idea why.
Also my idiot self forgot to take my depression meds for almost a month and that’s probably why I’ve been way more suicidal and hateful to myself and sometimes others. I was rude enough to tell a close friend to leave me alone or I would strangle them. I’m now super fucking aggressive.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

How do I start getting over this girl? This little dork put a whole ass caprisun box on her sabre and started tossing. I like her so much, but I don't want to.

1. What?
  2. It's important to think about the future. You need to draw lines in your life to cut off anyone who isn't a suitable candidate for whatever future relationships you wish to pursue. If this person is uninterested, that puts her in that category.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

How do I start getting over this girl? This little dork put a whole ass caprisun box on her sabre and started tossing. I like her so much, but I don't want to.

1. What?
  2. It's important to think about the future. You need to draw lines in your life to cut off anyone who isn't a suitable candidate for whatever future relationships you wish to pursue. If this person is uninterested, that puts her in that category.

she's so awesome… she just grabbed one of the capri sun boxes and stabbed her (guard) sabre through it and started tossing it like everything was normal and she looked at me and freaking smiled it's not fair. The odds are stacked against me.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh we used to play a game like that in class. We would chuck our gloves and then stab them. It was fun. But remember what I said. The first thing it- Wait. I suppose the first thing is how old are you? Because if you're young you shouldn't even be in a relationship. As said by Steve Harrington, "She's only gonna break your heart. And you're way too young for that shit."

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Oh we used to play a game like that in class. We would chuck our gloves and then stab them. It was fun. But remember what I said. The first thing it- Wait. I suppose the first thing is how old are you? Because if you're young you shouldn't even be in a relationship. As said by Steve Harrington, "She's only gonna break your heart. And you're way too young for that shit."

p young, but hormones n shit, y'know??

Deleted user

when your mom is completely ignoring your hints that you show symptoms of yet another mental illness

Is it a mental illness? More of a disability… Idk

I'm still struggling here, y'all got any ideas?

I might just bring it up at my next therapy appointment