forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@saor_illust school

hi i'm still not back
here to vent, again

idk i feel like i'm bothering y'all for some reason by doing this vent rn…
but anyways i feel like recently i've just been randomly losing energy to do basic things, especially things on notebook (including rping, which honestly really surprises me, because i love rping) honestly at this point idek what i'm talking about, it's literally just whatever my brain's come up with…

you can ignore this if you want ig

@GameMaster group

So I’m back (after being radio silent for two months). I’m just feeling kinda scared because I’ve been throwing up like almost every day for three weeks and I’m going into the doctor tomorrow. Everyone seems sure that everything is fine but I pretty much can’t eat without getting sick. I also hate doctors because I always feel pushed to do things I don’t want to but I’m too anxious to speak up. I don’t know.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

hi i'm still not back
here to vent, again

idk i feel like i'm bothering y'all for some reason by doing this vent rn…
but anyways i feel like recently i've just been randomly losing energy to do basic things, especially things on notebook (including rping, which honestly really surprises me, because i love rping) honestly at this point idek what i'm talking about, it's literally just whatever my brain's come up with…

you can ignore this if you want ig

You're not bothering anybody, love. We're here to offer help and/or just listen, this chat is meant for venting

@saor_illust school

thank you…

ig mostly it's just been kinda random but ig… idek how to explain it anymore… i feel like i explained better last night which really didn't explain much at all??? but… yeah…

and while i'm here ig i'll just- GM!!! hey, i missed you! welcome back… and while i understand why you're scared, i think that it's important that at some point you stop throwing up everyday (because, well, idrk but i think that can cause problems with your teeth or something? idk i think it has something to do with stomach acid). and if they don't know about the not being able to eat without throwing up situation, tell them. and if you feel like going to the doctors, do it. and remember, if you feel pushed, you have a right to tell them. it's your body, and you are allowed to tell them if you're uncomfortable with anything they do.

@saor_illust school

oh! i figured out what i meant by last night… the simplest way for me to say it is just- my brain's been kinda dead lately
idrk if that really helped at all??? it makes sense to me, but…

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm also really bad at giving advice lmao
Like, everyone else here is super sympathetic and actually giving other people advice on how to deal with problems
And I'm just like "fuck her she sounds like a stupid bitch"

We all were like that once. It just takes trial and error and time to begin to figure it out.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

oh! i figured out what i meant by last night… the simplest way for me to say it is just- my brain's been kinda dead lately
idrk if that really helped at all??? it makes sense to me, but…

Oh yeah I get it. I guess I would say to try and go outside more (if you don't already) and drink more water tbh. Which sounds lame, but it's probably part of it.

@TeamMezzo group

when can i go back to the days when cuts were just booboos, when falling behind was only in a foot race, when hangman was just a spelling game, when it was simple and people were kind?

@Anemone eco

when can i go back to the days when cuts were just booboos, when falling behind was only in a foot race, when hangman was just a spelling game, when it was simple and people were kind?

I'm sorry to tell you this, Mezzo. But you can't. The days keep going and people keep changing. You have to change too. You have to understand that. When you're older in the world, there won't always be someone to push you forward and catch you when you fall. You have to save yourself.

People will be mean, people will try to hurt you, and they will succeed. I won't tell you that you need to "not let them hurt you" because that's stupid. What I will tell you is that you need to move on. You need to know that it is only human nature and their words are not your fault.

But for now, I'm here to help you. I'll be the bandages that cover your scars. I'll be your crutches until you can run again. I'm anything but simple, but I can try my best to be kind. I just want you to know one thing, Mezzo: I care.

@TeamMezzo group

I'm sorry to tell you this, Mezzo. But you can't. The days keep going and people keep changing. You have to change too. You have to understand that. When you're older in the world, there won't always be someone to push you forward and catch you when you fall. You have to save yourself.

People will be mean, people will try to hurt you, and they will succeed. I won't tell you that you need to "not let them hurt you" because that's stupid. What I will tell you is that you need to move on. You need to know that it is only human nature and their words are not your fault.

But for now, I'm here to help you. I'll be the bandages that cover your scars. I'll be your crutches until you can run again. I'm anything but simple, but I can try my best to be kind. I just want you to know one thing, Mezzo: I care.

thank you. i need someone like this. can you pm me?

Deleted user

They banned a site on the IPads, it took them a while. It’s been months of me making DnD characters on there and poof, gone, not getting them back. I’m sad. It’s just a matter of time before they ban notebook. I’m surprised they haven’t, it’s been almost two or three years and it’s not restricted.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Can I PLEASE get a break from stress attacks????????
Cause, I mean, there are multiple points in my day every day where i just feel stressed. And I can't get around it. It's just STRESS.

Deleted user

I believe I took an extra pill, my eyes are bigger, but I’m dizzy as fuck, like more then usual. I’m scared and unsure, also apparently I’m very stupid because I’m having trouble spelling and reading now. I don’t know if it was an allergy pill or one of my sleep pills but I don’t know. It’s weird as fuck.

@Anemone eco

Cause, I mean, there are multiple points in my day every day where i just feel stressed. And I can't get around it. It's just STRESS.

I'm sorry that this is happening to you, Wolfheart. I'm here if you need to talk someone's ear off about it.

@Anemone eco

I believe I took an extra pill, my eyes are bigger, but I’m dizzy as fuck, like more then usual. I’m scared and unsure, also apparently I’m very stupid because I’m having trouble spelling and reading now. I don’t know if it was an allergy pill or one of my sleep pills but I don’t know. It’s weird as fuck.

This is slightly concerning. I hope that everything's alright, Kylee. If you haven't already, you may want to talk to someone who you know can help you right now. Like a school nurse or something. Just be sure you stay safe, healthy, and that you be more careful. Overdosing is not good or fun.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I'm sorry that this is happening to you, Wolfheart. I'm here if you need to talk someone's ear off about it.

I might later tonight..

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

on another note i may or may not have just spent the last week or more on this one drawing only to look at it now and realize it's so horribly off that it physically cannot be fixed

i'm gonna go cry now

UPDATE

MY DUMBASS DECIDED IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO KEEP WORKING ON IT, CAREFULLY MEASURING REFERENCES, ADDING ALL SORTS OF EFFECT AND POLISH LAYERS, PAINTING OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN, JUST TRYING TO SAVE THE DARN THING
I'VE SPENT SO MANY HOURS JUST THROWING THINGS AT IT AND PRAYING TO THE ART GODS OF KRITA FOR FORGIVENESS

AND MY GOSH
IT HECKING WORKED
I HAVE DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE AND MADE THAT PIECE OF CRAP LOOK LIKE THE PHOTO

i'm still gonna go cry bUT AT LEAST I CAN CRY HAPPILY NOW KNOWING I HAVEN'T COMPLETELY FAILED AS AN ARTIST-
i did it…

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Once i've finished with the detailing/adjusting process I'll post it
It's just another regular portrait study cause i wanted to get a bit more used to my new drawing process before actually selling art-

Deleted user

So I started crying in the car and for some reason my dumb ass decided it would be a good idea to get green braces and I've never felt so ugly in my life

Also I haven't gotten my period since the beginning of January is this normal–

@Pickles group

So I started crying in the car and for some reason my dumb ass decided it would be a good idea to get green braces and I've never felt so ugly in my life

how long have you had your period? Like, how many years? I haven't had mine for that long and that happens to me sometimes. I heard it was a hormone imbalance thing and it's more regular once you've had it longer

Deleted user

how long have you had your period? Like, how many years? I haven't had mine for that long and that happens to me sometimes. I heard it was a hormone imbalance thing and it's more regular once you've had it longer

Uh… To be honest I have no idea

Deleted user

Uh… To be honest I have no idea

Pickles speaks the truth.
It's really common to skip months when you're young.

Even as an adult.
Trust its way more scary then. even on the pill…….hahaha that was a fun month.