forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Is it bad that I have a 68 in math,
and I'm sitting in math class not studying?
and the exam is on monday?

Go study dude.

I will when I'm not in other classes, or babysitting.

@RainClouds_Itachi_

sORTA HAPPY RANT?????

ok so, the bad bit- i'm like two years behind in school (i'm not THAT dumb, do not worry, i just didn't show up for two years) so that's not good and all
BUT !!!! I'M FINALLY FINISHING UP SOME CREDITS !!!! i just got a science credit yesterday 'nd finished that course so i'm slowly but surely catching up i'm proud of myself !!!!
'ND I'VE RUN OUT OF PILLS AGAIN SO IT FEELS IMPOSSIBLE TO SLEEP BUT I'VE BEEN ABLE TO FORCE MYSELF TO SCHOOL AND AS MUCH AS I KINDA HATE MYSELF FOR THAT I'M ALSO PROUD BC I'M ACTUALLY SHOWING UP AND TRYING !!!!!!

@faltering-through pets

Dude, Tori, my child, that is like really fucking good !! If i were in that situation I'd just give up to be honest XDD

But hey!! Im glad you've been trying! Goes to show that you really can do just about anything

I fucking love your hyper energy XDD i don't know why but it makes me smile, though, on the other hand you need to get yourself some pills for sleep

Take care of yourself kid

@saor_illust school

ummm yes. you should be studying wolfheart. and if you aren't taking honors math (in which case the threshold for doing below a failing grade is higher) try to keep your grades up! it's okay if you can't at this point, I currently have C in English aha

Dang, you do honors?

Mhm. I'm barely passing my English class as it is, and I should really get my grade up but I don't think there's anything I ca do at this point.

@RainClouds_Itachi_

Dude, Tori, my child, that is like really fucking good !! If i were in that situation I'd just give up to be honest XDD

But hey!! Im glad you've been trying! Goes to show that you really can do just about anything

I fucking love your hyper energy XDD i don't know why but it makes me smile, though, on the other hand you need to get yourself some pills for sleep

THANK YOU MAMA TAMS I'M DOING MY BEST :D
i should be getting more pills within a few days so yey !!!
i'm glad i make you smile bc you deserve to be happy ! i might be hyper bc my teacher fed me jolly ranchers and some cookies tho XD

Deleted user

WHY IS 6TH MOD ALWAYS A FUCKING GROUP THING I DON’T KNOW ANYONE I WANT GOOD GRADES I WANT TO JUST SIT ALONE AND CRY JEKSKSKSKSKSMMSMSMSMSMS.

@faltering-through pets

THANK YOU MAMA TAMS I'M DOING MY BEST :D
i should be getting more pills within a few days so yey !!!
i'm glad i make you smile bc you deserve to be happy ! i might be hyper bc my teacher fed me jolly ranchers and some cookies tho XD

XDDD ohmygod-
But like, jolly rancers are hecca good, the chewy ones give me mixed feelings though-

bdywibev, ;hdiwbpqbdyia' thanks, you deserve all happiness in da world too ! You're just so sweet man

Deleted user

Bruh my legs asleep and it won’t move god damnit. I really had to dig into my skin, which healed very quickly, I am just sitting here trying to wake up my leg.

Deleted user

I’m starting to not care about anything anymore, it’s like last year but even worse because I took a ton more attempts on my life.

Deleted user

I am so mad right now. My parents changed everything around in my room without asking me. Now everything's ruined. and things are going to be much harder for me. All of my stuff is now further away from me and for some stupid reason they moved my SISTER's wardrobe next to MY bed! And all of MY books are under HER desk. And if I try and move my stuff back to where it was, I'll get in trouble. It would be fine if I knew they were changing my room and I got to decide where MY stuff goes. But of course not.

Deleted user

Hot take if you aren't trying, you don't get to complain about failing

Agreed.

I also agree. If you don't try, then it's kind of expected that you'll fail.

Deleted user

interesting

that's right bitch

ah yes exactly what i needed today

don't start em

said nothing to even remotely begin anything

You aren't going to make me leave again.
Okay?
If it weren't for some of the others– Especially Amber and @ApatheticLoser– I still wouldn't be here.
Hell, I wouldn't be here. At all.
So I'm just saying right off the bat.
Don't. Start.

I just want y'all to know, especially Blurry-
That no matter how you act, there is always a reason for it (though sometimes you may hurt others in the process). Some people may be going through some shit and if you can't understand that, or you know that you are making the situation worse by talking to them, then just don't bother talking to them, even if your intentions are well ment. Some people just need space and a break.
Some people don't know to express themselves and i get that because im like that too, and they may come off the wrong the wrong way, but we just really need help and we're trying to ask for help the only way we know how, or vent as much as we can so we can get our system back in control

SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS THE SITUATION I WAS IN

Deleted user

Bro. My day was confusing. I was all giggly and bubbly until my 5th mod class. Literally nothing happened, I just got depressed out of no where.

Deleted user

then when I went to anime club I realized lunch was actually the best

Deleted user

So I just got hit with a massive wave of loneliness, dysphoria, depression and a bit of a self harm relapse all at once