forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

My brother once fell asleep to Kamikaze by Eminem and he was well rested in the morning. My mom probably falls asleep to Bring Me To Life by Evanescence and gets a full night's sleep. Needless to say, I am concerned about my family.

Deleted user

But seriously, Despacito is a weird song to hear when trying to sleep. I had a YouTube poop version on because I do that. It was… an experience.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Does anyone else beat themselves up mentally for the silliest and stupidest things because you've convinced yourself that everyone hates you and you can't do a single thing right? Just me? Ok.

no it's definitely not just you
that's practically the only thing i've done for the past 6 years

Deleted user

My brother once fell asleep to Kamikaze by Eminem and he was well rested in the morning. My mom probably falls asleep to Bring Me To Life by Evanescence and gets a full night's sleep. Needless to say, I am concerned about my family.

🖤 E M I N E M 🖤

Deleted user

Deleted user

🖤 E M I N E M 🖤

When someone talks about Eminem and you like lofi rap lol

Deleted user

nice to see you too eris

can't relate. it's never nice to see me.

putting it in writing so all can see that none of my comments have anything to do with you.

Deleted user

I probably shouldn't be listening to this song. It's literally called, "Hate Myself." I'm sure it's not great for my mental health but I like it for some weird twisted reason.

I have a song I love similar. It talks about suicide it’s not weird-

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I probably shouldn't be listening to this song. It's literally called, "Hate Myself." I'm sure it's not great for my mental health but I like it for some weird twisted reason.

I have a song I love similar. It talks about suicide it’s not weird-

laughs in vocaloid horror

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

I swear my mood changes from each song. I was depressed during "Hate Myself" because as you may be able to infer it's a depressing song, but now I'm listening to "Mountain Sound," and I don't really know what it's about but the beat is pretty nice and upbeat so now I am. I love you all so freaking much and it makes me sad to think that some of you may forget from time to time. <3333333333333333

Deleted user

nay

you’ll keep it, ERIS

are you weilding tiny scissors at me?

B O I

DO YOU HAVE BETTER?

I DON’T THINK SO

GLANCES AT CHEF KNIVES
GLANCES AT PUNCH KNIFE ON MY DESK
GLACES AT COUCH WHERE BOWIE KNIFE IS HIDDEN

Hm.

Perhaps you are right.