forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Things I've said/thought before:
"rIhAnNa!"
"Tis be a receptionist. She be the most distracting human on teh planet!"
"ENGAGE YOUR THRUSTERS HEADHAUNTER!"
"Nah bitch, keep the eggs. It's your gift."
"I am the almighty E G G Q U E E N."
"I will call the idiot controlling me every day. Why I bother with them, I don't know."
"No, it's a banana!"

my mind is a very weird place.

Deleted user

Don't steal my half curses people.
That shite is copyrighted.

Deleted user

Here is my rant of the day.

Atlas is Atlas. Atlas is not just a rapper or producer. Atlas is not just an EDM/alternative/whatever kids like. Atlas is ATLAS. They cannot be put into a category. They cannot be genre-fied. So stop trying to put them into some genre that they break the mold of. It is not right and you know it.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

@RainClouds_Itachi_

Atlas is Atlas. Atlas is not just a rapper or producer. Atlas is not just an EDM/alternative/whatever kids like. Atlas is ATLAS. They cannot be put into a category. They cannot be genre-fied. So stop trying to put them into some genre that they break the mold of. It is not right and you know it.

BIG AGREE !!!!
i'll come to all your TED talks

Deleted user

BIG AGREE !!!!

You've heard of atlas too?

@RainClouds_Itachi_

BIG AGREE !!!!

yep! though i don't listen to atlas that often, i really enjoy whatever i do hear

Deleted user

BIG AGREE !!!!

yep! though i don't listen to atlas that often, i really enjoy whatever i do hear

I do love me my lofi shit.

Deleted user

Me: I'm so anxious what the hell do I do?
Idiot not understanding mental issues: Don't worry about anything, it isn't good, stop worrying
Me: FUCK YOU I HAVE A DISORDER. I CAN'T STOP IT BY "NOT WORRYING"

@RedTheLoveless

Idiot not understanding mental issues: Don't worry about anything, it isn't good, stop worrying

mood
I ranted about something similar the other night
I get it

Deleted user

mood
I get it

And when they're a "professional" it's worse.

@RedTheLoveless

mood
I get it

yeah like
bro
I ain't gonna listen to some fucking self-proclaimed professional who probably only took one psych class and now thinks they're Socrates

Who I am going to listen to though, are my therapist and my doctor, both of whom have had extensive training and education in their fields and are actual professionals who know what the hell they're talking about

Deleted user

mood
I get it

yeah like
bro
I ain't gonna listen to some fucking self-proclaimed professional who probably only took one psych class and now thinks they're Socrates

Who I am going to listen to though, are my therapist and my doctor, both of whom have had extensive training and education in their fields and are actual professionals who know what the hell they're talking about

Those fake lil fuckers make me want to scream .

@brb

uudhfkjzbcvyedcbxh JNmv]fev[d

fugvzxnj Kpo0=\iu9j-

can she stop running away from us so we can talk to her
i swear shes so terrified of confrontation she got a schedule change so she wont have to see us
AND shes still spreading rumors behind my back

@Echo_6 group

mood
I get it

yeah like
bro

Those fake lil fuckers make me want to scream .

Me: I have anxiety and it causes me to worry about everything.
Idiot: Don't worry everyone has anxiety, just don't worry about things and you'll be fine.
Me: Holding a knife. Here let me stab you with this knife and then tell you that "It's okay because everyone gets stabbed. Just stop bleeding."

Deleted user

miri,,, i miss you. please. i know we had a fall out but i want to help…

@saor_illust school

Well… feck. Guess who's here to pay a visit to this bean right here? That's right, a n x i e t y. Fun. Which means, giant block of anxiety-induced text, here we come.

So I was just sitting here, folding origami flapping dragons as party favours for my birthday party this Sunday, right? And all of a sudden I start thinking about the Rudeness chat for no reason at all, and then that brings up like the one or two times I was ignored in any chat at all, not necessarily the Rudeness chat, (actually one was in the Venting chat) and then I started getting paranoid about getting ignored if I post anything at all and also as I write this I realize this sounds really dumb and maybe that was just a wave of anxiety?? Idk. I'll just keep this here, in case anxiety decides to come visit me again. Hopefully it won't, and I won't have to post this.

Well I guess that didn't work out. Guess who's back? Yup, you guessed it. This time, with a whole 'nother thing. Judgement. I hate feeling like I'm going to be judged, and that's why the only place I actually feel safe enough to vent to at all is Notebook… and realizing that makes me realize that maybe… it's time to take a break from Discord, only this time it's going to be announced. But… I really don't want to leave Discord, since I have a lot of friends on there who excusively use Discord for social media, which means I'll lose contact with them… Anyways back to judgement. I hate being judged, which is why I hate auditioning, and why I hate seatings. (If you don't do orchestras or stuff outside of school, you won't get it since I'm not going to explain it right now because anxiety). It's like, the people just sit there. And they judge me, while their eyes bore into my soul, and they're not even looking for what I do well, but rather if I do anything wrong. And I know that's really paranoid but like, anxiety, okay:? And then seatings, they sit there and judge me, and then there's all this pressure to get the best spot while I'm just like, I don't care how well I do outside of school. It's just orchestra, and I'm not that competitive anyways… but everyone else is like obsessing over it…

Ugh I guess this turned into more of a vent than anxiety but like, two cases of anxiety, though luckily they passed quite quickly… Idek if that was anxiety. *Heck, Jay was the one who first told me when I was having an anxiety attack. Yeah…

Y'know what, maybe I'll just sit here talking to a fecking computer because judgement issues and paranoia and stuff…
or I'l just edit this to put on a mask or something? (Edit: to clarify, I meant by pretending my anxiety or whatever that was wasn't as bad as I was thinking in that moment when I had it.) Idkkkkkk
but like I need to tell someone and this is really annoying meeeee

Okay. Deep breaths. Jay and Ella and everyone are nice. …right? Right. I just have to trust them… aghhhh stoopid anxiety or whatever it is… stop making me question like the nicest people on earth!!!! I can do this. …but without paranoia and feeling like I'm going to be judged? That's not going to happen anytime soon, so I guess I'll just post this, and then stay awake checking Notebook every three seconds until I get a response that proves my paranoia wrong. (Which is probably going to happen, since there's only about 0.00001% of people on here that are actually mean.){Another Edit: honestly, I have no idea what I meant by that. But uh- I'm only half-awake so…}

@The-Magician group

I’m gonna come clean that every time someone has had an argument that involves the usual suspects, I have ranted about it to my manager just because he listens.
Everything starting with a certain furry RPer that we don’t like, to the events of last week with someone having a break down and leaving. Just letting you know.
If there has been an argument in either the Venting Chat or the Rudeness Chat, my manager knows about it, and boy does he find it funny 😂 (usually because he likes seeing me so stressed)

@Pickles group

So apparently no one I talk to has cried in months? Like, they all had a conversation about it at lunch yesterday and I was just there like wow I cried on Friday and most of the weekend thanks-