forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

My dude, you are one of the cough few people who used this chat for it's purpose. So don't apologize

Puh-lease
I'm right

You're really not but mmkay

@Pickles group

My dude, you are one of the cough few people who used this chat for it's purpose. So don't apologize

Puh-lease
I'm right

You're really not but mmkay

Take this conversation, for example

@RainClouds_Itachi_

smolest lil vent i've ever done-
i'm on the verge of tears and i don't know why but the good news is i'm in a writing mood bc of it???????
but i don't wanna work on my stories rn so i might write a few short stories instead

@Pickles group

smolest lil vent i've ever done-
i'm on the verge of tears and i don't know why but the good news is i'm in a writing mood bc of it???????
but i don't wanna work on my stories rn so i might write a few short stories instead

Oh that happens to me just not when I need to actually write

Deleted user

Pickles is, once again, 100% right

I'm sorry, I didn't know that lifting up a friend was illegal now.
princess leia whatever GIF

@HighPockets group

Pickles is, once again, 100% right

I'm sorry, I didn't know that lifting up a friend was illegal now.
princess leia whatever GIF

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable
i dont think so no way GIF

Trying to police what I say, eh? Literally all I did was say that Pickles was right about something (again, since I agree with their opinions a lot) but you had to escalate it into some weird argument and it's honestly kinda pathetic.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

please stop

say it louder, they can’t hear you over the petty arguments that seem to happen twice a day here cause y’all can’t seem to just let something go and not turn it into an overdramatic gif fight
I love you so much mir but seriously this is a bit excessive

Deleted user

please stop

say it louder, they can’t hear you over the petty arguments that seem to happen twice a day here cause y’all can’t seem to just let something go and not turn it into an overdramatic gif fight
I love you so much mir but seriously this is a bit excessive

shut the fuck u p p p p :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I am not dealing with this and you today

Deleted user

Guys, please stop.
You took it to far again, you don't have to listen to me, but I do hope at least one of you respects me enough to stop.