forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

e l l a w h y
f o r t h e l o v e o f a l l t h a t i s g o o d p l e a s e s t o p

i c a n t
t h e r e s s t i l l s o m u c h a r t s u p p l y i h a v e n t s c r i b b l e d a l l o v e r m y s e l f y e t

w h a t t h e h e l l t h a t d o e s n t m e a n d o i t m o r e o h m y g o d s t o p

n o y o u d o n o t u n d e r s t a n d
E l l a d o a l l o f t h e m

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

s t o p e n c o u r a g i n g m e t h i s i s a p r o b l e m
i n e e d t o f i n i s h m y a c t u a l a r t w o r k a n d d o m y d u o l i n g o l e s s o n s
b u t i a l s o h a v e t o s h o w e r a n d g e t 8 h o u r s o f s l e e p

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Update: Would not recommend metallic watercolors. The top coat just flakes off and the pigments stain the polish below a shade of unpleasant yellow
Ink pens tend to smudge easily so it’s better to use acrylic paint
Haven’t tried modeling paste, fabric paint, ink markers, washi tape, stamps, colored pencils, sharpie, and gift wrapping paper
But knowing me I probably will

Deleted user

I’m sure if you do washi and gift wrapping correctly it would work, but ink markers and fabric paints would probably act the same as ink pens. and stamps would be useless

but you didn’t hear that from me

@Pickles group

Gift wrapping: you could try putting on a coat of top coat and while it's still sticky, put it on
Stamps: if I understand what you mean, you could try putting on a thin layer of nail polish, but that might ruin them

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Oh I have no idea what I was gonna do with any of them
The ink markers/pens could work in an abstract thing so I’ll probably try that
Don’t know about the other things
And I’ve decided to avoid the stamps cause they’re technically my moms

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

What do I do when I start out the day in a fairly good mood, and then I do one little thing wrong and get this really really depressing talk down from my mom who I know isn't gonna listen when I tell her she's making me feel like a stupid idiot and she needs to stop and then spends the ride to school on the verge of tears and then ACTUALLY cries before going into the building?

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I… I need to rant a little, please ignore me. (Also, Ella, don't look please <3)

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

What do I do when I start out the day in a fairly good mood, and then I do one little thing wrong and get this really really depressing talk down from my mom who I know isn't gonna listen when I tell her she's making me feel like a stupid idiot and she needs to stop and then spends the ride to school on the verge of tears and then ACTUALLY cries before going into the building?

… I don't even know what to tell you. That's a situation right there.

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

I… I need to rant a little, please ignore me. (Also, Ella, don't look please <3)

That does not sound fun.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

… I don't even know what to tell you. That's a situation right there.

Yeah… I kinda slammed a door right before we left and she was telling my sisters I was mad at her, I'm really not… I'm frustrated and hurt… and I can't do ANYTHING about it because she won't fucking listen to me….

Deleted user

I asked out my crush and he said yes I’m so fucking happy-
I screamed, and I’m smiling so much. My heart was beating so fucking fast and I was just so nervous, when he said yes, I had to think about what he said, he said yes. He said yes. I just can’t oh my god.

@The-Magician group

This is the best thing I have read all day, and while I feel your pain, I’m not one to object to what caused you to be uncomfortable 😉

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

This is the best thing I have read all day, and while I feel your pain, I’m not one to object to what caused you to be uncomfortable 😉

I'm not upset by it either. I just wish this woman had the common sense to realize that maybe it isn't the best idea I show people that stuff two seconds after meeting them…
This is why everyone at my school thinks all anime is that