forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

My friends keep trying to take my hair ties and I hate ittttttt.
Today my guy friend took my hair tie and I told him in my no-nonsense voice that I wanted it back but I had to basically beg him for it and I was not comfortable during this at all.
It's mostly him and another guy that take my hair ties but the other guy has realized that I really don't like my hair down and it makes me really anxious and stuff but even after I told guy 2 that I wasn't comfortable he just kept asking why and it took him a while to give it back.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

there’s this consistent cycle in my life where every time something good happens, it’s always followed by something so, so much worse, and this was definitely no exception

Deleted user

there’s this consistent cycle in my life where every time something good happens, it’s always followed by something so, so much worse, and this was definitely no exception

it's okay, even if we have tomorrow to fear we have no other choice but to face it head on
just know that this too shall pass

Deleted user

lmao nice one, that's pretty much what i was going for mi amigo ~

Deleted user

I think my dad's making pizza or smth so I'll probably eat his crust.

Deleted user

Someone made a whole ass tik tok account with my dead name and the user is literally [deadname]notreed and [deadname]isawannabeman