forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Someone made a whole ass tik tok account with my dead name and the user is literally [deadname]notreed and [deadname]isawannabeman

wow wtf? Can you report them or something?

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

Someone made a whole ass tik tok account with my dead name and the user is literally [deadname]notreed and [deadname]isawannabeman

wow wtf? Can you report them or something?

That's not ok at all and you should definitely do something about that. I'm so sorry that happened though.

@HighPockets group

You should be able to get the account terminated, either for slander, identity fraud (if they're claiming to be you), cyberbullying, or hate speech.

Deleted user

My parents are saying to wait, go about it like normal, then once we have enough evidence we're going to the police.
One of them wrote a comment telling everyone where I went to school.

Deleted user

We aren't, Im going to take it to court/the police if it continues.

@HighPockets group

My parents are saying to wait, go about it like normal, then once we have enough evidence we're going to the police.
One of them wrote a comment telling everyone where I went to school.

So doxxing too, that's definitely a bannable offense. Tik Tok is shit anyways, D'angelo Wallace just did a great video on it.

Deleted user

I'm just really panicked right now, so I'm talking to some friends and ventnig.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Since there’s limited things you can do right now, focus on something else, don’t keep thinking about it. I know it’s easier said than done but try to distract yourself

Deleted user

My dude, you are one of the cough few people who used this chat for it's purpose. So don't apologize