forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

Once again I stared at the numbers for a whole minute and watched them go up in sync
In case anyone was wondering, this is how lame I am

@RedTheLoveless

In other news, I am torn between my two base aesthetics of "soft and gentle cinnamon roll/concerned mom friend" or "angry, aggressive, and independent punk bitch"

and then I can never decide which I should go with, so I end up lookin like a dull and sleep-deprived pidgeon

And that's my rant for the week

@Pickles group

In other news, I am torn between my two base aesthetics of "soft and gentle cinnamon roll/concerned mom friend" or "angry, aggressive, and independent punk bitch"

and then I can never decide which I should go with, so I end up lookin like a dull and sleep-deprived pidgeon

I squealed
Same

@RedTheLoveless

I squealed
Same

Ayyy fashion dilemma buddies

@Pickles group

I squealed
Same

I'll either look like a trash friend or some kind of combination that looks whack and doesn't really match

@RedTheLoveless

I squealed
Same

I'll either look like a trash friend or some kind of combination that looks whack and doesn't really match

SAME

@RedTheLoveless

also you're like really pretty?? And so is your voice? No fair

thank you, I really appreciate you saying that. It's nice to get a confidence boost.
I bet you are too, having the prescence of beauty, and you're just being a modest and humble being

@Pickles group

thank you, I really appreciate you saying that. It's nice to get a confidence boost.
I bet you are too, having the prescence of beauty, and you're just being a modest and humble being

nope
I'm not

@RedTheLoveless

nope
I'm not

FALSEHOOD

@Pickles group

nope
I'm not

FALSEHOOD

bet

@RedTheLoveless

nope
I'm not

FALSEHOOD

bet

I normally wouldn't cuz I don't know your face but you know what…
I DO BET