forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I’m not sure if you know what a mental breakdown is

I do. And if you knew anything about my current situation right now, you'd understand why I'm about to have one and am suddenly tempted to shave my head.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i’m not in the mood to argue plus i’m not a medical expert so i’ll stop here-

Well anyway, guess who just got back from crying in the shower yet again because as always they’re severely disappointed in themselves again and wanting to commit no breathe no more-

is anyone even surprised

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Well anyway, guess who just got back from crying in the shower yet again because as always they’re severely disappointed in themselves again and wanting to commit no breathe no more-

is anyone even surprised

Honestly, I'll say this. I am (unfortunately) not surprised, but that doesn't mean I don't care. I am here for you, whatever you may need, okay? Don't forget that. You can always talk to me.

@saor_illust school

is anyone even surprised

Honestly, I'll say this. I am (unfortunately) not surprised, but that doesn't mean I don't care. I am here for you, whatever you may need, okay? Don't forget that. You can always talk to me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted user

hugs are awkward aha

(ah shit, pours another glass of rum)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I always go here desperately needing to vent but somehow the moment people ask me what’s wrong I forget everything I was going to say and just end up ghosting the conversation and I really need to stop doing that

Deleted user

what lee said. and we will be as long as you want us and even beyond that aha.

(i’m sorry it’s an anxious habit ahhh abandons glass for two rum bottles)

i should not be doing this i have to go to work in ten minutes..

(drinks)

@The-Magician group

Please remember while this is a game, if it is going to affect you in any way or if you're going to get carried away, I would like you to please stop playing.