forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

What's happening?

Fuckin

Iran and fuckin attacking our bases and we know that Trump’s gonna be all stupid and fucking fuck it fuckitng sosoficickfuck

Deleted user

What's happening?

Fuckin

Iran and fuckin attacking our bases and we know that Trump’s gonna be all stupid and fucking fuck it fuckitng sosoficickfuck

we're getting a new president this year
shrug
I'm honestly too chill about this stuff

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

I just

Anxiety is really acting up rn

Any specific things you want to talk about? Sometimes it helps to get to the root of it.
I've had to help my friend with a few breakdowns a few times so maybe I could help or something even though it's over the internets

@Fraust

Idk if we added this to the list, but we should add "Take a shot every time the sit does the comment glitch"

Deleted user

I just

Any specific things you want to talk about? Sometimes it helps to get to the root of it.
I've had to help my friend with a few breakdowns a few times so maybe I could help or something even though it's over the internets

I don't even know
But it feels like everything is falling apart

@Pickles group

Idk if we added this to the list, but we should add "Take a shot every time the sit does the comment glitch"

Is this off topic enough for a shot?

Deleted user

Attacking your bases?? In America?

Yep

Wait… I didn't know about this! I only really get the news from my American Studies class

Well, it's happenin' so… shrugs

Someone please explain the whole situation to me?

Basically Trump killed two people. The war general and a figure WIDELY KNOWN IN BOTH IRAN AND IRAQ (who is our ally). We have a military bases in Iraq, and Iran sent rockets to two of them (thirteen rockets total), and the casualties are unknown.

FUCKING FUCK FUCK

FUCK

THEN TRUMP’S GOING TO BE STUPID AND RETALIATE SOME MORE BECAUSE HE WANTS TO FLAUNT HIS FUCKING DICK AND ACT LIKE HE’S ALL THA

JUST

EJSISNSKKSKSJSHSUSISKSNSMSKAL

@HighPockets group

Trump is turning a very tense issue into a dick measuring contest with Iran and it makes me wanna die
But not literally bc I swear to God if some fucking war kills me before 2021 I will fistfight Trump in Hell.

I just

I don't even know

Things don't fall unless a force is working on them. It could be as simple as gravity or as extreme as a bomb. I would think about it to try to find what's making you feel this way, so you can work on lessening the blow when you get anxiety.
I can relate to this because today in American Studies, I got really really anxious for what seemed like no reason at the time.

@Fraust

Is this off topic enough for a shot?

Probably lol. and probably what I just posted in the Rudeness Chat oops

Deleted user

I just

I don't even know

Things don't fall unless a force is working on them. It could be as simple as gravity or as extreme as a bomb. I would think about it to try to find what's making you feel this way, so you can work on lessening the blow when you get anxiety.
I can relate to this because today in American Studies, I got really really anxious for what seemed like no reason at the time.

thank you–

@Fraust

Trump is turning a very tense issue into a dick measuring contest with Iran and it makes me wanna die
But not literally bc I swear to God if some fucking war kills me before 2021 I will fistfight Trump in Hell.

I… I love how you worded this way more than I should
Thank you

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Yep

Wait… I didn't know about this! I only really get the news from my American Studies class

Basically Trump killed two people. The war general and a figure WIDELY KNOWN IN BOTH IRAN AND IRAQ (who is our ally). We have a military bases in Iraq, and Iran sent rockets to two of them (thirteen rockets total), and the casualties are unknown.

FUCKING FUCK FUCK

FUCK

THEN TRUMP’S GOING TO BE STUPID AND RETALIATE SOME MORE BECAUSE HE WANTS TO FLAUNT HIS FUCKING DICK AND ACT LIKE HE’S ALL THA

JUST

Sounds about right.

I just

I don't even know

thank you–

always, Miri. I hope this helped <3

Yep

FUCKING FUCK FUCK

FUCK

JUST

Sounds about right.

Oop- and we're screwed

I… I love how you worded this way more than I should
Thank you

How's the impeachment process going with Trump anyways?