forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

What’s Scantron?

This abomination:
Image result for scantron test

That actually looks really fun, and easy

It's all fun and games until you miss one.
As someone who has bad vision and also ADD, it's a nightmare. Reading the sheet of multiple choice questions they give you and keeping them straight while also filling in those dots in the right order is way too complicated for some basic test to be.

@Pickles group

(I honestly have no clue what to say right now, so… That shrug emoji thing)

(I'm really glad I'm not the only one that says that)

@Moxie group

What’s Scantron?

This abomination:

You shut your mouth
You don't know the horrors we've been through

@HighPockets group

What’s Scantron?

This abomination:

You shut your mouth

And there's a time limit
And you need to use a certain type of pencil and make sure the bubbles are filled in just right in order to get points from the computer.

@Moxie group

Just out of curiosity, do you guys know how old I am? Like do I seem like my age to you?

You're turning 18, right? You seem your age (in a good way)

Oof I am turning 18 in May. That feels so old. But thank you

@HighPockets group

Just out of curiosity, do you guys know how old I am? Like do I seem like my age to you?

I just remember you being sad that you wouldn't be 16 going on 17 any more so the FBBS and I pointed out that you'd be the dancing queen now lol

@Moxie group

What’s Scantron?

This abomination:

You shut your mouth

And there's a time limit
And you need to use a certain type of pencil and make sure the bubbles are filled in just right in order to get points from the computer.

Yeah these bubbles look easy compared to the ones I have to do. And you have to have them filled in perfectly or the machine won't read them

@HighPockets group

Those Scantrons are horrid. I always have to check everything so many times. Bubbles under the question would be much better/easier.

Yeah, or just normal multiple choice. It's like the Iowa test on steroids, but without the free gum.

@Moxie group

I just remember you being sad that you wouldn't be 16 going on 17 any more so the FBBS and I pointed out that you'd be the dancing queen now lol

Omg yes I remember that
I'll need a new song for 18

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Perfect response.

Those Scantrons are horrid. I always have to check everything so many times. Bubbles under the question would be much better/easier.

Yeah, or just normal multiple choice. It's like the Iowa test on steroids, but without the free gum.

is intrigued

@HighPockets group

And even if/when you do find it, you have to go back and reread the whole test and reanswer every question to make sure they line up with the change.

@HighPockets group

is intrigued

Wait, you didn't have to do the Iowa test? I did it until 5th grade iirc

@The-Magician group

What’s Scantron?

This abomination:

I really hope this is a joke
Otherwise I either need to fly over there and make you try or possibly take back all the nice things I've said about you

Take them back, because I’m not joking. All my exams were written essays, so putting a line on a piece of paper seems a lot easier

@HighPockets group

Keep in mind that I'm from Wisconsin and not Iowa.

is intrigued

Wait, you didn't have to do the Iowa test? I did it until 5th grade iirc

is homeschooled

@HighPockets group

Written essays are much easier imo, you just need an uncramping hand and some well-studied notes, as well as the ability to outline on the fly. I much prefer the essay tests and DBQs to Scantron tests.

@saor_illust school

Just going to interrupt this nice and peaceful conversation because I really need to vent right now.
I just… okay let me start over. I lost a really close friend to me just now and I… I don't know anymore you can probably ignore this now I'll be fine eventually