forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Is that because you know I drink???
Honestly I may as well be 21 at this point.
Raised and cared for 3 children, probably earning more money than my actual mother…

No, you just give off an older vibe than 17. Also because of how close you are with Eris, I figured you were closer to her in age.

@HighPockets group

Just out of curiosity, do you guys know how old I am? Like do I seem like my age to you?

You're turning 18, right? You seem your age (in a good way)

@hyunjins-eyemole

I gotta ask. What’s it like being around little thirteen year olds (like moi). Do I SEEM 13? Younger? Older? Honestly I’m very curious about what y’all think about moi.

@The-Magician group

Raised and cared for 3 children, probably earning more money than my actual mother…

No, you just give off an older vibe than 17. Also because of how close you are with Eris, I figured you were closer to her in age.

I've just had a very busy life, even at (almost) 18, I've experienced more of life than other people my age.
At 9 I was feeding a newborn baby, doing the dishes, washing laundry, making proper meals..

@HighPockets group

I gotta ask. What’s it like being around little thirteen year olds (like moi). Do I SEEM 13? Younger? Older? Honestly I’m very curious about what y’all think about moi.

You seem 13.

@Pickles group

Most of the time, you don't really seem 13. Like, you're helpful and generally not-annoying and I don't have to just tolerate you. I like you most of the time (when I don't hate everyone). Although you do sometimes say something and I remember that you aren't my age. Which isn't necessarily always a bad thing
But most of the people I talk to are younger than me

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

Well, I just turned 14 and I honestly thought you were older than me so only a little weird.

@HighPockets group

I've just had a very busy life, even at (almost) 18, I've experienced more of life than other people my age.
At 9 I was feeding a newborn baby, doing the dishes, washing laundry, making proper meals..

Understandable. People usually think I'm older than I actually am, mainly because I talk and act like a fucking John Green teenager.

@The-Magician group

Understandable. People usually think I'm older than I actually am, mainly because I talk and act like a fucking John Green teenager.

I thought you were 15

@HighPockets group

I thought you were 15

Makes sense. I meant most people irl though, like the boomery types I meet through church and school and stuff.

@Pickles group

What’s Scantron?

At least where I am, it's just a bubble sheet
It's an icky shade of green (at least ours) and the bubbles are small rectangles just larger than your pencil lead, which makes it near impossible to fill in neatly

@Pickles group

I thought you were 15

Makes sense. I meant most people irl though, like the boomery types I meet through church and school and stuff.

I would have thought you were the same age as me if we hadn't had conversations about what grade you're in and how old you are already

@HighPockets group

I thought you were 15

I would have thought you were the same age as me if we hadn't had conversations about what grade you're in and how old you are already

Yeah, I get that one a lot lol

@Pickles group

What’s Scantron?

This abomination:
Image result for scantron test

That actually looks really fun, and easy

I really hope this is a joke
Otherwise I either need to fly over there and make you try or possibly take back all the nice things I've said about you