forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

All you need is 3+ years of practice
I say after practicing for 5 years and only recently starting to create decent looking art

wheeze same

@HighPockets group

Y'all know what would be nice?
If I knew how to

~Draw~

Same honestly

Like, sometimes I'll just see a super clear visual of a character and want to draw them, then remember that I have the drawing skills of an untalented 5th grader.
Le sigh
I really want to do some drawings of scenes from the Incorrect Quotes chat, too.

@Pickles group

Me too
And my friends really good and she was like, just doodle on your notes. That's how I learned
I'm up in here about to show her all of my precalc notes and the little red riding hood drawing I did that took me the whole class and still looks no better than when I started it

@HighPockets group

One of my artist friends did a free commission for me and I assumed she'd give it to me in like, 2 days or something.
She gave it to me 2 classperiods later and it was super good

Deleted user

Don't you love it when your mom just stares at you in disgust

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Don't you love it when your mom just stares at you in disgust

yes because when that happens Iā€™m almost always either covered in glitter, referring to the cat as my child, or doing the things I enjoy doing without worrying about what my family might think of me

@Moxie group

Guess who has a mess of unread books to read!

In my defense, Barnes and Noble has a ton of stuff half-off rn

The level of drama here is legendary

@HighPockets group

Guess who has a mess of unread books to read!

In my defense, Barnes and Noble has a ton of stuff half-off rn

The level of drama here is legendary

Yeah, I get that one a lot lol

@Pickles group

Lava lamps look so cool but they take so long to actually heat up and do the cool stuff??? What is this insanity?? I don't wanna wait for two to three hours for it to work I want it NOW