forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SPIDERS!!!!
I don't like spiders. If their smaller than my hand then I don't care for them. They don't bother me I don't bother them. But for some reason, my sisters can not handle a spider that is the size of a gnat. I'm just minding my own business working on my book. I'm trying to get it fully written out. When out of complete nowhere not one or two but all four of my sisters come busting into my room screaming all because a tiny spider is crawling across the floor trying to get back to it's web on the wall. They are all too scared to even get near it so they made me get up and go put the poor thing outside. And they effectively ruined my writing mood and I now can't even remember where I was going with the scene I was on. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
WHY ARE ALL MY SISTERS COWARDS??? My dad is even here tonight and sitting in the living room. Why was I their go to person?!
I just….. ugh.
Sorry but that frustrated me just a little bit.

Lol, sorry about you losing your train of thought, but this is why I'm happy I'm the younger sister.

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Speaking of younger sisters, I hate mine. And I mean it. She slaps me over stupid stuff and constantly insults me (ex. loser, retard, idiot, ugly, etc.) She also makes fun of my lack of friends. I push myself so far for her that it's almost self-destructive. I give her almost whatever she wants (money, candy, expensive gifts, etc.) and she still treats me horribly. And when I decided not to give her anything, she treats me worse. She always acts like she's better than everybody and has a really bad attitude. I tell to stop insulting me or making comments that could hurt someone or be seen as offensive, but she never listens. She pushes me to my breaking point every day and it sucks. My mother says that I should have a better relationship with her, but how can anyone expect me to have a relationship with that monster?

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Speaking of younger sisters, I hate mine. And I mean it. She slaps me over stupid stuff and constantly insults me (ex. loser, retard, idiot, ugly, etc.) She also makes fun of my lack of friends. I push myself so far for her that it's almost self-destructive. I give her almost whatever she wants (money, candy, expensive gifts, etc.) and she still treats me horribly. And when I decided not to give her anything, she treats me worse. She always acts like she's better than everybody and has a really bad attitude. I tell to stop insulting me or making comments that could hurt someone or be seen as offensive, but she never listens. She pushes me to my breaking point every day and it sucks. My mother says that I should have a better relationship with her, but how can anyone expect me to have a relationship with that monster?

I really feel that, particularly since I kinda have the same thing going on. For starters, I have a lot of siblings, and technically they're all my half-siblings, (Different Biological fathers) Their biological dad is also really really abusive, and he used to criticize me one everything, a trait I picked up and now I do the same to my sisters without thinking so that doesn't help.
Anyway, the sister next to me, (I'm the oldest, this would be the second oldest) is autistic. And for whatever reason, there has always been a rift between us. She often says really critical things about me and others, and they often hurt, a lot. This can be things like criticizing the fact that I have to open my mouth to put food in it, the fat that my handwriting is super messy, or the fact that I'm using tech for school when she can't use her tablet. And she always manages to say in a way that not only rubs me the wrong way but cuts so fucking deep I've actually cried from something she's said more than once.
I guess all I can say is be glad you can get mad at your sister and be upset about it, because I've been told off for the same thing (Getting yelled at for going to your room to have a cry session because you're sister decided to be mean after a hard day at school is not fun) because mine isn't doing it on purpose, or so that's what my mom says because sometimes I wonder.
I know it probably doesn't help, and this may come off mean too, if it does I swear I'm not trying to,
half of this doesn't make sense
and my point is I'm here for you mate.

@hyunjins-eyemole

My siblings died. I didn’t really know them. They were older and they died shortly after birth. Along with other countless miscarriages. I like to pretend that they’re here. I even dream up fights with them in my head. And people keep telling me I’m so lucky I don’t have siblings. DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHATS FUCKING LUCKY? TO BE ABLE TO BE IN A CAR RIDE WITH YOUR MOM AND NOT HAVE HER START SOBBING BECAUSE SHE SEES SOMETHING THAT MY SISTER OR BROTHER COULDVE DONE. TO WONDER WHY SHE GOT STUCK WITH ME. TO NOT HAVE THAT IS PRETTY FUCKING LUCKY. ITS PRETTY FUCKING LUCKY TO NOT BECOME AN OLDER SISTER TO YOUR BEST FRIENDS LITTLE SISTER BECAUSE YOUR BEST FRIEND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE AND WAS SHIPPED OFF TO UTAH AND IM TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING ME THAT IF ME AND THAT LITTLE GIRL BONDED THAT WAY BECAUSE OF THIS THAN I MUST BE SO LUCKY. BECAUSE IM NOT. AND IT HURTS. BECAUSE THEY LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE AND I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO BE AWARE PEOPLE ARENT LUCKY WHEN THEIR SIBLINGS DIE. BECAUSE IT HURTS SO MUCH. sorry for the language Izzy.

Deleted user

NO NO IT'S NOT

I TOLD MYSELF I'D NEVER BE SO UPSET OVER A GIRL/BOY BUT I AM

Deleted user

And sorry if that sounds rude to anybody

Ellie, I understand, but make sure you aren't making anyone else feel invalid

@Moxie group

This wasn’t really my conversation but I don’t think she’s making anyone feel invalid. She’s allowed to be sad and she’s allowed to be upset and I didn’t think any part of that was invalidating

@HighPockets group

This wasn’t really my conversation but I don’t think she’s making anyone feel invalid. She’s allowed to be sad and she’s allowed to be upset and I didn’t think any part of that was invalidating

^^^

@Pickles group

^^^

^^^^

Deleted user

^^^

^^^^

I didn't say she was, I was saying she should be careful as to not make anyone feel so

@Moxie group

^^^

^^^^

I didn't say she was, I was saying she should be careful as to not make anyone feel so

Oh okay, cool. Just making sure

Deleted user

Jay, would you like to PM me? There's literally nothing you could say to offend me, sweetie

Plus, now we're all curious lmao