forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I'm about to fucking leave this whole site, I can't stand you guys. Except you, Nie and Ella.

If you can't take being told not to joke about such things so lightly, then I can't stand you either.

@The-Magician group

honestly i might have to leave the site soon

i'm just so fucking sick of what this place has become

i love each and every one of you dearly but it's getting too much

If you feel that way then perhaps take some time.
I know other users are taking time from it, perhaps it would help you to do the same.

@The-Magician group

I'm about to fucking leave this whole site, I can't stand you guys. Except you, Nie and Ella.

Child, if this is something you're going to run away from then let me be the first to tell you that life is going to be tough on you. I don't mean this in a harsh way, for once, but if you think leaving the site is a good idea just because someone said to you that there are sensitive people here, then you're going to struggle later down the line.

No, it's just that I don't need 2 people attacking me for a j o k e. Like, fine, you can say it was insensitive, but I don't need to hear it 15 different times. And if this is how life is going to be later down the line, then I think I'll cut the line right here.

Alright.
You have to be seriously brave enough to do that.

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Child, if this is something you're going to run away from then let me be the first to tell you that life is going to be tough on you. I don't mean this in a harsh way, for once, but if you think leaving the site is a good idea just because someone said to you that there are sensitive people here, then you're going to struggle later down the line.

No, it's just that I don't need 2 people attacking me for a j o k e. Like, fine, you can say it was insensitive, but I don't need to hear it 15 different times. And if this is how life is going to be later down the line, then I think I'll cut the line right here.

HELL NO! YOU ARE NOT CUTTING THE LINE HERE! I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

honestly i might have to leave the site soon

i'm just so fucking sick of what this place has become

i love each and every one of you dearly but it's getting too much

Ella this place would be absolute chaos for me and I'm sure many others if you left so please stay. I totally understand where you're coming from though.

Deleted user

Bruh if he wants to delete his account, then someone tell him how.

This whole "i LoVe YoU dOn'T gO" thing is ridiculous.

@Pickles group

I don't give half a shit if you want to delete your account, if you want to help them, or stop them. Take it off of this chat because Ella has told you to stop and you're making people uncomfortable.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

People who wish notebook could be more wholesome, raise your hand
raises both my hands, my legs, a cat, 18 tiny dogs, a marshmallow, and all the 46 hands I cut off my victims to shove in flower pots