forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kamea public

Becomes a flipped turtle and awkwardly sticks all four limbs into the air

can you like…flip back over please? (Not in a mean way or anything)

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

Becomes a flipped turtle and awkwardly sticks all four limbs into the air

can you like…flip back over please? (Not in a mean way or anything)

stands up like a normal human and sticks a single hand in the air (sorry if I did something wrong)

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

@no, if you really really truly wanna delete your account, click "My Account" on the sidebar, then "Profile" from the dropdown. This brings you to your profile. Click "Edit Profile" which will be in yellow letters. This brings you to profile settings. Click "More…" from the black bar at the top, and you'll see the red button to delete your account.
I'm sorry to see you go if that is what you really want, and I promise this site isn't all bad, even if it can be a little over the top, if you ever wanna talk feel free to PM me.

@Pickles group

it's not loud in here but it's overwhelming and I can feel everything crashing around me and I can feel myself sweating and starting to cry but I don't want to cry

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

it's not loud in here but it's overwhelming and I can feel everything crashing around me and I can feel myself sweating and starting to cry but I don't want to cry

Internet hugs

@Kamea public

Internet hugs

extra internet hugs

internet group hugs

@Pickles group

It's gonna be alright, Pickles.

That awkward hug you give a distant relative… except internet version.

All of my distant relatives hug me like no one's business
Gurl
You're hugging me so tight if I didnt go to public school I'd think I'd get pregnant from this let go