forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

he wants to know what the other chat is

says I need to be “open” in this relationship lmfao

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

well, it could be worse
he could be reading
t̷̛͙̟̭͋̾̄͆̚ ̴̫͑̂̑̿̀H̵͙̲̯̃͛ ̷̡̳̥̮̝̘̍̃͛͌̚é̷̜͓̰̿̆͛̄ ̶̥͐̀̿͒o̸̱̥̮͍̳͍̭̎́͠ ̸̧̖͍̎t̴̳͛̓͌̆̕̕ ̵̧̫̪̰̳̀̄̈͌Ḩ̷̘̯̥͛͐̄̎ ̵͎́̂͒͝e̴͔̓̎͂͝ ̵̺̅̋͘͠r̸̨̥̤̮͓͓͋̾̓̍͒̚ ̵̤͝c̴̼̟͍̭̠͚̩̊͒ ̸̠̜͓̱͔̎̋́̉͘H̴̥̼͖̱̀ ̵̜͇̫͉̮̣̖͒̔́ả̸̦ ̶̙̥̲͖̦̱͂́̒̔̔͜t̶̬̲̻̟̘̋̒͜

um… what other chat? I have confusion and stupid

The Other ChatTM

aka the rudeness chat

oof the one I got age-limited on XD

@The-Magician group

A wild boyfriend appears

The rest of the chat: Focuses attention on said boyfriend
Me, Myself, and everything else that lives in me: Rolls eyes, sighs "And so it happens again."

Deleted user

A wild boyfriend appears

The rest of the chat: Focuses attention on said boyfriend
Me, Myself, and everything else that lives in me: Rolls eyes, sighs "And so it happens again."

snarfs into martini

Deleted user

I have to back to school tomorrow, so I should go to sleep so I'm well rested tomorrow, but it's not lookin' good, skater boys

@HighPockets group

I have to back to school tomorrow, so I should go to sleep so I'm well rested tomorrow, but it's not lookin' good, skater boys

Oof, my district doesn't go back till Monday.

@Pickles group

Oof, my district doesn't go back till Monday.

Same

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So my mum wants to throw away one of my favourite book series. They don’t sell them as hand held copies anymore, so if she does get rid of them I’ll never be able to get them again…
I told my boyfriend and he said “E books are a thing”, and I’m just like BUT I LIKE HOLDING A BOOK, AND TURNING THE PAGES???????
I am literally freaking out so much right now..

So what series was it?

Deleted user

I want to die. I've been scratching and clawing my arm all of 6th mod

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It was a joke, Dom
Although as a wise man has said, "Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

Alright. Though I honestly wouldn’t mind dissecting all those questions.
Indeed.