forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Fraust

I just don't get why she thinks throwing books away is okay?? Like, you could donate them to goodwill or give them to your friends or something. I mean, I don't know why she wants them out in the first place. Does she have a problem with the series?

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Replace them with other books? Ones you don't mind losing?
Maybe ask her if you can keep them in your space so she doesn't have to worry about it?
Tell her you'll take care of it and then give them to a friend you trust for safekeeping?
Donate them to the library or smth?

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

All in all I really feel you… I've had similar stuff happen before when I have a book mom doesn't like…
(I'm lucky to have 2 houses, because I usually just sneak them to my dads..)

@Pickles group

Clearly I have the inability to sleep past ten and it's honestly annoying
I went to sleep at 7 something this morning and I got less than three hours of sleep
Thanks body

Deleted user

BECAUSE I NEED NOTES ON IT BEFORE TOMORROW AND THE LIBRARY IS CLOSED SO I CAN'T READ IT MYSELF

Deleted user

i mean that in the least way possible but there should’ve been some way you could’ve gotten it over break.

Deleted user

I didn't know I had to read it until 20 minutes ago, okay??

Deleted user

OH MY GOD I FOUND A PDF

WOLFHEART I LOVE YOU

YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON

THANK YOU

Deleted user

I don't even know

I'm gonna have to ask a girl who hates me for her notes

In other news, I shoveled for an hour and a half yesterday and I said "my back hurts… It's probably from shoveling" and my mom rolls her eyes and goes "it must be hard being a slave." Like..?????