forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@saor_illust school

Hey
Guys
I made something for y'all
and I don't want to wait until tomorrow to post it so here you guys go
A card for you
All of you
And it's 8 hours 50 minutes early

(sorry this one's sideways)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

This isn’t a vent as much as a question but uh-
What is the ball
Why does everyone want to watch it drop
What is the importance
What does it mean
I have not heard of it before
Am I an idiot
An uncultured swine
Is it some reference or joke that I don’t get
w h a t

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Hey
Guys
I made something for y'all
and I don't want to wait until tomorrow to post it so here you guys go
A card for you
All of you
And it's 8 hours 50 minutes early

(sorry this one's sideways)

Oh my goodness I love it so much-
Thank you-!
This is the absolute sweetest thing I’ve seen all day… <3

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Angry vent here:
I cannot wait for this stupid year to be over. I need it to be over already.
So many things have gone bad this year that my mom and Iare calling it the broken year, and for me this CANNOT be more true. From broken Dryers, refrigerators, microwaves, the car, and broken trust, this year has been Awful.
I spent the summer sick with whooping cough instead of getting a job,
My mom has permanently damaged any trust I had towards her and she's never getting it back,
We've had to replace so many things this year, and the stress of it all… just.. SCREAMS INTO PILLOW
And of course I have to spend my last day in 2019 feeling sick to my stomach. (I've been sick since midnight, and haven't eaten anything for fear of puking again.)

And yet… while so many bad things have happened, I'm truly sorry to see this year go. Because this year I've become more at home with myself, at peace with some stuff from when I was younger, and I've learned that some of the friends I made, that I thought werent the greatest for me, really are true friends. Both on here, and IRL. So.. while a lot of this year was bad, and I'm so grateful to have it be over already, I'm also grateful for everything I've learned over the last 12 months.

Tbh Idk what this even is, but I had to say it somewhere.

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

Angry vent here:
So many things have gone bad this year that my mom and Iare calling it the broken year, and for me this CANNOT be more true. From broken Dryers, refrigerators, microwaves, the car, and broken trust, this year has been Awful.
My mom has permanently damaged any trust I had towards her and she's never getting it back,
We've had to replace so many things this year, and the stress of it all… just.. SCREAMS INTO PILLOW
And of course I have to spend my last day in 2019 feeling sick to my stomach. (I've been sick since midnight, and haven't eaten anything for fear of puking again.)

And yet… while so many bad things have happened, I'm truly sorry to see this year go. Because this year I've become more at home with myself, at peace with some stuff from when I was younger, and I've learned that some of the friends I made, that I thought werent the greatest for me, really are true friends. Both on here, and IRL. So.. while a lot of this year was bad, and I'm so grateful to have it be over already, I'm also grateful for everything I've learned over the last 12 months.

Also, we're always here to help you with whatever 2020 throws at you. Hopefully, it's better than what 2019 threw at you, but we can never know. Happy New Year, and I hope you feel better! <3

@saor_illust school

Angry vent here:

Also, we're always here to help you with whatever 2020 throws at you. Hopefully, it's better than what 2019 threw at you, but we can never know. Happy New Year, and I hope you feel better! <3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Pickles group

This isn’t a vent as much as a question but uh-
What is the ball
Why does everyone want to watch it drop
What is the importance
What does it mean
I have not heard of it before
Am I an idiot
An uncultured swine
Is it some reference or joke that I don’t get
w h a t

It's a thing in town square in new york
not everyone watches it but it's dumb it's literally a ball with lights and it falls semi dramatically and I think people sing and stuff