forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

It just means you're thin and maybe your skin is kinda stretchy. I used to be able to do it a lot but not as much anymore
wow I used to be tiny
Definitely kind of disconcerting though

Deleted user

Mir, you're very, very pretty and beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Thank you <33333

Deleted user

You’re pretty.

And no, I’m not just saying that cause you asked, you really are pretty.

tHANK YOU <3333333333333333333333333333

@amber_is_in_a_loop

SO! Since I’m leaving for a party now, HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY LOVES, to a year hopefully better than this one has been, and for those who had a great 2019 I wish you every happiness you got this past year again

Deleted user

SO! Since I’m leaving for a party now, HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY LOVES, to a year hopefully better than this one has been, and for those who had a great 2019 I wish you every happiness you got this past year again

HAPPY NEW YEARS AMBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Deleted user

Dude, I’ve seen pictures of you and you’re f**king gorgeous whether you believe it or not

^^^^^^^ hard agree

Bruh tysm

@saor_illust school

HAPPY NEW YEARS AMBERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@amber_is_in_a_loop

IMMA GUSH BUT LIKE, the very very vast majority of users on this site that I have come into contact with since I’ve joined have been some of the nicest and wisest and most talented people I’ve ever met and I wish to god I could live near you guys and really talk to you guys because every single one of you are special, and worth the world to me, and thank you so much.

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!