forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Okay, quick rant.
WHY DOES CHRISTMAS HAVE TO BE SO CRAZY AND WHYYYYYYYYYY DO I HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR TO OPEN THE REST OF THIS YEAR'S PRESENTS OMG IT IS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL!!!!!
Takes breath Okay we're good, just 48 hours more of anticippation we GOT this twitches impatiently at least I hope we got this….*

@The-Magician group

trust me–living alone makes nothing easier to do. you're just 100000000% more lazy.

Can affirm..
You don’t really get the stuff done that you need to get done. Your hunger has two moods: “I can’t be bothered to get something even though I’m hungry” and “I’ll just snack, I don’t need anything proper”. Occasionally you will cook something, but then complain about the washing up to do afterwards. Time flies quicker..

@hyunjins-eyemole

Gee. I can’t believe my mother feels like it isn’t normal to be able to feel all the bones in my back. It’s honestly getting frustrating. She’s like “eat more” but can’t she get that I’m not hungry?

Deleted user

Actually, if you're thin, that's normal I think??? I mean, I can feel the bones is my back–

Deleted user

Ribs feel weird

they do
Once I was walking away from a dude and I was wearing a thin t-shirt and, in true movie esc, he grabbed me, but somehow, like grabbed my ribs??? And he was so concerned lmao

He was going for the hand-to-waist thing, but clearly thought I was a bit taller than I am

Deleted user

That moment when you desperately need to text your bestie but you're old and have a phone that requires minutes and it doesn't have any money rnnnn

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

when you spend the time since midnight being sick, and still feel sick, and ended up sleeping on the couch for half the night so it would be easier to get to the bathroom to puke again.

@Pickles group

Ribs feel weird

they do
Once I was walking away from a dude and I was wearing a thin t-shirt and, in true movie esc, he grabbed me, but somehow, like grabbed my ribs??? And he was so concerned lmao

He was going for the hand-to-waist thing, but clearly thought I was a bit taller than I am

My friend grabbed my shoulder and got scared because it was so skinny
Now she just grabs my shoulder and squeezes it when she's angry
I love her

Deleted user

Ribs feel weird

Can confirm.
For a long time I was able to reach underneath my ribs from the front.

I can still do that and it freaks me out ngl

@Relsey

Ribs feel weird

Can confirm.

Wait… That's not normal?

Deleted user

Ribs feel weird

Can confirm.

Wait… That's not normal?

I think it's fine??